What's new

Farmhand adjustments

nodoze

The following are some Farmhand labor adjustments that I think were on regular ArcheAge before it was shut down that seemed to be an improvement and I respectfully recommend they be considered to be implemented here.

1) Allow Farmhand labor consumption to apply to character XP. Currently if you use your Farmhand a lot you seem to lose the XP that otherwise your character would get if just spent the labor directly. Characters using farmhands are falling behind level-wise compared to those not using farmhands.

Note that after 3K labor transferred to the farmhand per day a character will still lose 20% of the XP as labor being transferred costs 20% more but that seems fair.

2) Allow Farmhand labor consumption to increase character skill proficiency level.

3) Increase Farmhand level cap to 40 (my recollection is that ArcheAge Farmhands could level up to level 40 and carry up to 8 trade packs at a time and ArcheRage seems capped at Level 35 & 6 Trade Packs).

4) With the level 40 increase my memory is that on ArcheAge you could have 4 Farm/Gardens registered with the FarmHand (ArcheRage is currently limited to 3).

Back