[Forum Event] Garden In Bloom

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Garden_In_Bloom.png

Task:
Decorate your garden for spring.
Let’s add some spring colors to the ArcheRage world.

Details:
• Provide screenshots + gif or video of your farm(s) and/or garden(s).​
• It can include your houses with their exterior if the garden part of it is big or you have an adjusted to it garden. But houses will not be taken into account, while choosing a winner, so don’t waste time decorating them for the event.​
• The number of spots involved is not limited but they all need to be adjacent.​

Requirements:
1. 3-5 screenshots. All screenshots, except of the main one, should be hidden under the spoiler.​
2. One of the screenshots need to include your character and IGN as well as the signs, showing that farm/garden/house is yours.​
3. 1 gif or short video presentation of your farm/garden.​
4. Include a short comment.​

Reward:
1st place
3000 credits + Greenman Decor Pack
Greenman Decor Pack.png
2nd place2000 credits + Blooming Spring Cow Chroma or Blossom Perinoor Cottons (winner's choice)
Blooming Spring Cow Chroma.png
Blossom Perinoor Cottons.png
3rd place1500 credits + Housepet: Forest Fairy
Housepet_Forest Fairy.png
4th-6th place1000 credits

Best video/gif will be additionally rewarded with Rattan Furniture Bundle
Rattan Furniture Bundle.png

All participants will receive a unique specially created for this event title “Absolutely Blooming”*
* Move Speed +5%; Increases Vocation Badges earned +5%

Last day of the event – May, 12th, 2024

Heroes appear on stage!
ArcheAge Screenshot 2024.05.13 - 00.47.25.52.png

ArcheAge Screenshot 2024.05.13 - 00.50.54.49.png
QQ图片20240513004922.png
In a while, I will dismantle the current decoration of Panda Island and then carry out a renovation. Stay tuned for Panda Island 2.0

Last edited:
IGN: Dynuzth
"Dynuzth Player Home Garden"

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (430).png
    Captura de Tela (430).png
    3.2 MB · Views: 51
  • Captura de Tela (406).png
    Captura de Tela (406).png
    4.4 MB · Views: 48
  • Captura de Tela (409).png
    Captura de Tela (409).png
    3.5 MB · Views: 45
  • Captura de Tela (419).png
    Captura de Tela (419).png
    3.4 MB · Views: 45
  • Captura de Tela (428).png
    Captura de Tela (428).png
    3.6 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
IGN: Lombinho

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2024-05-08 140753.jpg
    Captura de tela 2024-05-08 140753.jpg
    694.6 KB · Views: 36
  • ScreenShot0016.jpg
    ScreenShot0016.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • ScreenShot0021.jpg
    ScreenShot0021.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32
  • ScreenShot0027.jpg
    ScreenShot0027.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 36
🌷Garden in Bloom🌷
ArcheRage 2024
IGN: Misseva

Imagining "Spring" as a band. Playing the Gardens of Windscour into Bloom!

"Live at the Gardens"
spinglogo.png

Youtube Link:

Special Thanks goes to:
Editing - Ryl
Band Extras - Lufia & Ryl
Music By: Swoop - Blue Sea

Spring comes to the Savannah!
All gardens are connected/adjacent on my Windscour Savannah Property
🥀Thank you for your consideration!🥀

gardencoverphoto.png
garden6.png

garden4.png
gardenanimals.png

gardenwell.png
gazebo2.png
gazebo1.png
gazebo3.png
shrine2.png
garden2.png
gazebocert.png
shrinecert.png

Last edited:
Um lindo jardim
IGN: Rei Urso

LinkGift

ScreenShot0018.jpg
ScreenShot0015.jpg
ScreenShot0016.jpg
ScreenShot0011.jpg

Design sem nome (1).jpg

Attachments

• ScreenShot0011.jpg
    ScreenShot0011.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 13
  • ScreenShot0016.jpg
    ScreenShot0016.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 15
  • ScreenShot0017.jpg
    ScreenShot0017.jpg
    439.1 KB · Views: 16
  • ScreenShot0014.jpg
    ScreenShot0014.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Garden in Bloom - ArcheRage 2024
IGN: Alphard

My garden for chilling time. Planted flowers are for crafting stuff and fun. Little cozy space with furniture is my relaxation space. Visit my garden and maybe you will be able to spot me lounging on cheery tree like true cat :)

Garden_in_Bloom_1.png

Youtube Link:

Garden_in_Bloom_2.png

Garden_in_Bloom_3.png

Garden_in_Bloom_4.png

Garden_in_Bloom_5.png

IGN: Vilyana

I always was fascinated by Asian culture, and especially different approach to gardens. High fences, small ponds, bonsai, hidden passages, water, stone, greenery.
I tried to recreate the feel of that in my Asian garden, with lots of cherries, bamboo, stone, lanterns and lovely flowers. There are cozy places to rest and wonder, admire the view or simply take your time reading or drinking tea!

As my garden stretches across few farms I had really hard time to choose only the 5 screenshots, so I could not bear covering a lot of the screenshot with detailed information about the farm owner, so the farm is selected and owner is visible on hover over, proving the owner.

Screen-Shot2222.jpg

Screen-Shot2218.jpg

Screen-Shot2225.jpg

Screen-Shot2229.jpg

Screen-Shot2232.jpg

In case the proper screenshot was not enough... And after all I used a biiiit more than 1 farm...
ScreenShot2301.jpg
ScreenShot2302.jpg
ScreenShot2303.jpg
ScreenShot2304.jpg

Last edited:
IGN: Lumina

I enjoy designing gardens that are peaceful and a cozy retreat in archerage that is immersed in nature. I often gather at my land with friends and guildies, so I make sure to include gathering spaces and places that are enjoyable even while afking. In this garden, I chose to use more East Asian influence through the furniture, incorporation of water and ponds in spaces and a natural path that flows through the garden.

Lumina ArcheRage Garden Event 2024

ScreenShot0664.jpg

ScreenShot0679.jpg
ScreenShot0674.jpg
ScreenShot0670.jpg
ScreenShot0689.jpg

IGN: Canaris

RNG finally blessed me with 2 red (totally not pink) flowers so I took that as a sign to join in on the fun XD

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (12).png

Screenshot (13).png

Plot 1: 8x8 Scarecrow
Screenshot (16).png

Plot 2: Little Witch Pinnacled House
Screenshot (17).png

IGN: Muyu

No Ser Meatball to be found, must be sleeping somewhere. Enjoy my small overgrown house cottage located near the Villanelle community center!

ScreenShot0030.jpg

ScreenShot0029.jpg
ScreenShot0027.jpg
ScreenShot0026.jpg
ScreenShot0023.jpg

PROOF.jpg

Last edited:
IGN: Daemonar

More of a functional garden. Different sections with some useful flowers, fruits and some trees for logging.

ScreenShot0249.jpg

ScreenShot0251.jpg

ScreenShot0250.jpg

ScreenShot0252.jpg

ScreenShot0253.jpg

IGN: Asepha

My garden lays deep in the forest (or so I wish to see it), with trees growing on the edges of the land underneath the Great Tree. With lush green plants of all forest levels you can even find there a snack - this is where best berries in ArchRage grow! Now is the starawberry season and they are almost ripe! After you get your fill feel free to lay down and rest on one of many resting spots prepared!

ScreenShot2270.jpg

ScreenShot2286.jpg
ScreenShot2240.jpg
ScreenShot2298.jpg
ScreenShot2261.jpg

Last edited:
I love such events so much!
Participating in those and decorating my piece of land is a lot of fun, but then seeing all the entries, carefully prepared, all that creativity, all that great ideas, care, how much work and dedication it required makes it even more wonderful experience!
I love so many of those gardens!
I just regret they will not last in such a beautiful form for long with all the plants expiring (any solution for quick re-planting those in ArcheRage would be so great...)...

I love such events so much!
Participating in those and decorating my piece of land is a lot of fun, but then seeing all the entries, carefully prepared, all that creativity, all that great ideas, care, how much work and dedication it required makes it even more wonderful experience!
I love so many of those gardens!
I just regret they will not last in such a beautiful form for long with all the plants expiring (any solution for quick re-planting those in ArcheRage would be so great...)...
Ikr! I would love single plant decors but that will probably just fill decor limits too fast :'c a replanting option would be really nice to have <3

IGN: Num
IN MEMORIAM

ScreenShot0512.jpg

In April 2019 I obtained my first house on ArcheRage. As a housewarming gift, my family planted a Halcyona chicken at my front steps. There she stayed for years, protecting me and giving me good luck and regrades in that home. But after many years of love, companionship and ground grain, my chicken was heartlessly slaughtered in the early hours of the morning. While the hunt is still on for her killer, I have little hope they will ever be found. I worry there will be no justice for my chicken.

I have designed this garden to be a memorial to her, filled with all of her favorite things. Sunflower seeds, corn, and of course, friends. I hope you enjoy it as much as I know she would have.

ScreenShot0511.jpg

ScreenShot0510.jpg

ScreenShot0506.png

¡Me encantan estos eventos!
Participar en ellos y decorar mi terreno es muy divertido, pero luego ver todas las entradas, cuidadosamente preparadas, toda esa creatividad, todas esas grandes ideas, mimo, cuánto trabajo y dedicación requirió, ¡hace que sea una experiencia aún más maravillosa!
¡Me encantan muchos de esos jardines!
Sólo lamento que no duren mucho tiempo en una forma tan hermosa con todas las plantas caducando (cualquier solución para replantarlas rápidamente en ArcheRage sería genial...)...

I asked the admin to add the lavender, azalea and sunflower bundles to decorate xd, with those bundles you can make good color games and decorate the gardens, now I asked him to add more trees, such as cedar, pine and maple, To decorate, I would like to create a forest on my land

Last edited:
Back