What's new

[Forum Event] Garden In Bloom

¡Ikr! Me encantarían las decoraciones de una sola planta, pero eso probablemente llenará los límites de decoración demasiado rápido: sería muy bueno tener una opción de replantación <3

Yes obviously, I decorate with lavender seed, but not many, because it fills the limit very quickly, the best are the new bundles that are in the store, I could check more bundles of other types, and ask them to add them too, maybe can, and that helps to further improve the ideas

Last edited:
ign:Ultima

ScreenShot0410.jpg

ScreenShot0408.jpg
ScreenShot0409.jpg
ScreenShot0411.jpg
ScreenShot0412.jpg
Sorry if i have no video im not good at it

Last edited:
I asked the admin to add the lavender, azalea and sunflower bundles to decorate xd, with those bundles you can make good color games and decorate the gardens, now I asked him to add more trees, such as cedar, pine and maple, To decorate, I would like to create a forest on my land
Yes! That would be lovely <3

Your gardens look amazing! It was very hard to choose only 6 and it’s very clear how much work majority of you put into decorating these beautiful gardens and making ArcheRage spring look perfect.
That’s why there will be more winners this time and even several 1st place winners!
So, here are the results:

1st place - @Asepha (IGN: Asepha) & @Giantpanda (IGN: Giantpanda) & @Rudeus (IGN: Rudeus)
Asepha.jpg Giantpanda.png
Rudeus.jpg

2nd place - @Misseva (IGN: Misseva) & @Vatraa (IGN: Lumina)
Misseva.png Lumina.jpg

3rd place - @Daemonar (IGN: Daemonar) & @Vilyana (IGN: Vilyana) & @Liz (IGN: Cy)
Daemonar.jpg Vilyana.jpg
Cy.jpg
4th place - @muyu (IGN: Muyu)
Muyu.jpg

5th place - @Canaris (IGN: Canaris)
Canaris.png

6th place - @Alphard (IGN: Alphard)
Alphard.png

Best video - @Misseva (IGN: Misseva)

P.S. Rewards will be sent later today.
P.S.S. If anyone would like to create a general video including parts of the winners' videos, please contact me. I’d like to get one for our YouTube channel.
P.S.S. 2nd place winners please contact me and confirm your costume choice.​

Everyone who submitted for the garden contest. If you are interested in having SPRING come play in your garden to feature in a video montage please message or mail me as Ryl in-game. You are of course welcome to play an instrument with us while we grab a few good shots.

Back