What's new

Game wont launch after pressing play

mariotheblaze

Sorry im making a double post but it seems nobody eeplied to it. Mabye i have better luck in game debates.

Hi,tokeep it short, After the Launcher Updates for the 1st time opening , when i put my login details and hit the play button, the game does not open, i dont even see the art and verses loadin thingy. Nothing.

Things i have tried in no particular order :

Reinstalled it a few times, redownloaded it 3-4 times bittorrent and Launcher,NA and EU ver ,Tried compatibility mode for both launcher and exe, reinstalled gpu dirvers, changed gpu Nivida 760 ti and 1050 ti,
repaired it thru launcher many times, Deleted any sort of document ( glyph trion or archeage) from Live,no antivirus or firewall at all, added to exception even if windows firewall is off

Also everything driver related, Up to date, and DX aswell.

Weird thing is that i dont even have a config file or nothing like that, neither there is something like archRage folder in my documents, nothing

Anything i can find online really...

System specs: i5-4440 3.1ghz, nvidia 1050ti,8 ram, SSD 120gb,hdd 500gb crosair 650cm power supply

I do run the game on almost max on live server so i dont think there is a porblem with my PC

I do see the Archage.exe in the task manager for a split second then instanly closes...

I really need help please, i dont have much time its already been like 5 days trying to fix it.. Mostly im at work

Update: I solved it by reinstalling directx and windows 10

Can you close the thread please ?

Last edited:
Back