What's new

General questions

Hello, may I know the location for this server (which part of NA)?, I need to know because I live in south east asia. We all know that this region is cursed, along with australia. For some NA games I get 190-230 latency, for others I get almost 300 and even 300+. Most of the time, I can play with low 200 but not with 300.

some other questions,
how ping dependant is this game compared to gw2 and wow?
is there some classes that work decently on high ping?

sorry for my bad english
Your English is perfectly fine, mate.

Yeah, you're from the worst part of the globe for gaming (besides lolafrica). It's going to be East Coast NA, which doesn't help. However, a good VPN could probably put you at around 190-200 ms. I know most pinoys were able to rock that on Trion's NA servers and they said they expected performance to be similar here.

ArcheAge is a bit more ping dependent than WoW. Characters move fast and there is a lot of mobility. However, it's tab targeted so most skills will hit no trouble.

As far as classes go, tankier classes are more forgiving. A good abolisher can definitely withstand some abuse, for example.

Will the Farms, Mining Drills, Majestic Trees or sun/moonpoints available in the cash shop/ loyality shop at the server start?

Back