What's new

halcyona peace time balance

Should the peace time be lowered?

• Total voters

mrcourier

As it stands halcyona has at most 3 hours of conflict and war before going into a 6 hour peace time where the trade packs are completely and utterly bombarded into the lower 90% It's become very hard to actually make a profit with the sheer amount of people doing these runs and there being almost no time for the % to recover before it's thrown back into peace. Can we please get 3 hours of peace for every 6 hours of conflict so this poor zone can recover?

i think the times a locked in due to the way halcy is coded, but who knows but you could
do your runs during conflict and war times then, i'm sure everyone will be to busy fighting the golems to see you roll past,

i think the times a locked in due to the way halcy is coded, but who knows but you could
do your runs during conflict and war times then, i'm sure everyone will be to busy fighting the golems to see you roll past,
What many people are doing is simply leaving the packs by their houses in solzreed or gwen and simply turning them in during these times to keep it down. I don't think I've seen it go up to 125% since this new change with 2 wars a day
also eggs are now at 60g for 1000

What many people are doing is simply leaving the packs by their houses in solzreed or gwen and simply turning them in during these times to keep it down. I don't think I've seen it go up to 125% since this new change with 2 wars a day
also eggs are now at 60g for 1000
Start a chicken farm = never run packs again ;)

Back