Weekly Whack-a-bot Contest?

• Sounds Great

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Idea Sucks

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sypher

Create a server bot sub forum, with event mini game rules. Post screen shots of suspected bots, staff can then use the community to help police the botting and followup on the screens. Then weekly, give out a credit box randomly to someone selected from the pool of players who submitted screenshots of bots removed.

Vote!

@Sparkle @IronLady

Hi!

Thank you for the idea. Good one :) We'll consider it but may take some more time from us.

i caught a few suspicious individuals as well. A few lvl 31s doing tradepacks with carts and following each others all were not in a guild with barely in gear score. Would respond the same repetetive things such as "we're friends" "lol" "we're friends" lol and they would sometimes randomly stop for a few minutes before moving again

Hmm I don't think there should be a reward for reporting bots. It's something we should all do, just because :p

There could be an issue with people deliberately reporting 'non bots' as well, just in the hopes of earning the reward. How many of you have had a 'suspicious user' buff put on them in the official servers? Simply because somebody didn't like you mining in their area.

i mean, just 4 days ago i was doing cart trade runs back to back with only 500 gs. not my fault for trying to earn gold early game D:

also this idea can go wildy wrong really fast if not monitored.

Back