What's new

help with a class

xephie

Hey everyone I am looking for a pve centric class, I tend to NOT pvp if I can avoid it. I usually play classes like spell knights (heavy armored knights with buffs/short range spells) or assassinish characters/rangers.

Hi! I have a few recommendations.

Skullknight [Occ/def/aura]: You are a teleporting, aoe'ing machine with magic shields, a buffed self-heal, and teleports/speed/push moves. You absorb 7% of all damage. Can spec an AOE silence/fear break. Can spec a stun/trip/silence combo. You have an instant sleep that can steal buffs. You even have an invul bubble, and can spec another RNG invul bubble that lasts two seconds. A little less damage taken when crit.
OVERALL: Great all-purpose build. Very tanky, and great mobility.

Defiler [Occ/def/witch]: A slow-moving juggernaut with a pet (so you can farm with two) and a ton of CC that can shoot people into space with bubble trap/mana force. You have two self-heals, and feign death [play dead]. Two fears. Sleep/fear immune. You take 30% less physical damage for several seconds upon taking a critical hit. Can spec an AOE silence/fear break, or a stun that steals buffs. Instant silence/purge that raises magic defense by 25% when used on an ally or yourself. Can spec a stun/trip/silence combo. You have a time-delayed sleep that lasts a long time. [Until 3.0,] you also regen 2% of all magic damage as mana. Invul bubble. You are even better at aoe farming than Skullknight.
OVERALL: You are a weapon to surpass Metal Gear, but you will get kited by archers if you are jumped.

Both: farm with plate unless you're fighting mages in library, and go scepter/shield. Enjoy playing a hero class. :>
mouthposting.png

Back