What's new

Help with my Class V2?

Heya folks! After toying around some more with my Trickster, I'm honestly getting quickly bored with the overall lack of AoE ability and the fact of how high of gear I'll need to get to really make archery effective. While fun a first, I really got bored with the class. So... can you all help me with a new one?

I'm looking for a ranged class that uses lots of AoE, has good mobility, and possibly some decent CC. I'm also trying to focus on something that isn't so gear heavy as was my SA.

I keep hearing that a Spellsinger or a Nightcloak may work. What do you all suggest?

aoe - sorcery best paired with occultism
mobility - auramancy and/or shadowplay
cc - witchcraft/occultism

for pve i'd suggest demonologist/lamentor, pvp-wise enigmatist, spellsong, daggerspell, arcanist, revenant, reaper;

cant really say much about melee/archer classes as i barely played those

Heya folks! After toying around some more with my Trickster, I'm honestly getting quickly bored with the overall lack of AoE ability and the fact of how high of gear I'll need to get to really make archery effective. While fun a first, I really got bored with the class. So... can you all help me with a new one?

I'm looking for a ranged class that uses lots of AoE, has good mobility, and possibly some decent CC. I'm also trying to focus on something that isn't so gear heavy as was my SA.

I keep hearing that a Spellsinger or a Nightcloak may work. What do you all suggest?
Enigmatist. Has to be :) Sorcery Shadowplay Auramancy

So you're looking for a unicorn?

Enigmatist is the closest you'll get to all of the desired effects. Darkrunner is next on the list, but DR does not have ranged abilities.

Back