What's new

How come no one is talking about the Halloween Event??

Aumdaydar

So in game there's apparently a Halloween event is going on in Two Crowns and Solis Headlands? What are the timers for the Candy throwing event and how much longer is this event going to be going on for?

And howcome no one has said anything about it on the forums in the event section??

event hasn't been running long enough, gonna be short tokens unless you went to every single candy throw plus got in during launch

i just found out about it today because someone auctioned off an arcadian smart rod.. i was like where did ya get it bro. He didn't respond and then i saw it in the mirage isle then so i started doing some research. Low and behold, there it is in those two areas and NO ONE is talking about it but there was like 30 people doing the candy toss event when i passed by .. i didn't have enough time to do the quest chain before they finished it. So i missed that time.

Still my questions have NOT been answered. What times are the candy tossing event and how long is this going to continue?

Good Question, Haven't been able to figure out when the exact time for the event is either. I know one is at Midnight central Time but haven't been able to pinpoint any of the other times.

Back