What's new

IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIl (Barcode) (East) (PVP)

So i am not new into archage but new to all these private server things so...mind hop into your guild how do i communicate with you?

Guild rage kicks people after losing a dominion even though they were outnumbered 3-1 players. Guild leader is salty little kid. Don't recommend.

o/

Guild rage kicks people after losing a dominion even though they were outnumbered 3-1 players. Guild leader is salty little kid. Don't recommend.

o/
While I do think they were salty about it, we even matched their numbers when they asked for a fair fight. They then slowly added more people to the their raid before each engagement. So we pulled our other members out of the Nui statue to finish the cry babies.

While I do think they were salty about it, we even matched their numbers when they asked for a fair fight. They then slowly added more people to the their raid before each engagement. So we pulled our other members out of the Nui statue to finish the cry babies.

Yeah, and I got 1/4 of all your guys kills while farming my cloak shards and they kicked me and 5 of my friends for being friends with someone they wanted to kick :p All 5 of us got kicked for association with him and not being in discord with the 5 ppl that were in there lol. Could have atleast let the people spend their prestige instead of randomly kicking ppl that weren't even at the dom. They were just friends with a guy

Back