What's new

I'll Make Your Potions and Oils Alchemist LF>Work

Nocht

[CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING]

I'm looking for work! I'm currently at 34k Alchemy and will do any alchemy related crafting, free of charge.

Mossy Pool, Desert Fire, Oils, Pigments, Lunadrops, Lunafrost, etc. Whatever you want, however many you want. Nuian or Haranyan. You'll save a lot of gold by getting the materials and letting me craft compared to buying the finished item from the Auction House.

My in-game name is: Nocht

PM me in-game or mail me to make sure I'm online. I will tell you to mail me all required materials and tell me what you want crafted with them. You don't need to pay me anything, I'm leveling the proficiency anyway. If you want, you can tip materials or gold, but not necessary at all.

Thank you

Last edited:
Whoever sent me Narcissus and other materials just now, the system auto-delete your mail when I took the materials off the mail (seems to be a bug). Please Mail or PM me again, I have the crafted item now, just don't know who to send it back to.

Update:

4:15 AM: Currently going to bed, will check the thread again in the morning. Sorry about the inconvenience, really wish they would fix this mail bug.

11:05 AM: Awake now, comment here, PM me or mail me please.

12:14 PM: Issue resolved and item has been sent to its rightful owner!

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in his Service, i can gladly recommend him, nice & fast service, friendly & calm guy, didn't even demand a fee. Of course i paid him for his service in general.

Currently taking a break from alchemy crafting. Please do not mail me any materials or request for alchemy at this time. Thanks!

Back