FBI

I don't use 1pc 2windows.

and I don't play bad.

I'm so lazy... my life.

Why baned???

And I';m donate user.

It's so danger .

I can't english well. sorry.

I think you're in trouble. You have to have one account and one computer.

If you log in from a different computer, you'll be banned. So I don't think you can play from a cafe :(.

You can use 1 account on any device on the same ip adress IE desktop to laptop, however the hackshield will flag your account if your account is jumping ip adresses. I believe this is how it works but i'm not 100% sure.

So... you can only play your account on ONE device? What if you switch back and forth between your pc and laptop..? would that get you banned ;(

If you play in "Public" PC you have a chance to use same PC (and/or same IP) than other players who are here in private server. And bang, you are in the dead end. More account + same IP = ban.

So... you can only play your account on ONE device? What if you switch back and forth between your pc and laptop..? would that get you banned ;(
If you are in an internet cafe and more then one account are being logged in from the same ip adress/device you are going to be flagged lol

If you are in an internet cafe and more then one account are being logged in from the same ip adress/device you are going to be flagged lol
how about me my ISP use dyamic ip it will always change everytime i am reset my modem, so everytime i reset my modem iam flagged?

how about me my ISP use dyamic ip it will always change everytime i am reset my modem, so everytime i reset my modem iam flagged?

That's a really good question. I hadn't thought of that. I often reset my modem and I too have a dynamic IP. Is this going to cause me trouble?

That's a really good question. I hadn't thought of that. I often reset my modem and I too have a dynamic IP. Is this going to cause me trouble?
playing here since the beginning, also got dynamic IP that changes AT LEAST once a day, no problems with ban hammer so far

Unfortunately, this is not strictly defined by Admin and this system does not work well because it blocks even accounts used from another computer.

The easiest way to do this would be to abolish it and allow it to play from multiple accounts on the network.

You people actually think it works that way? Lol...
It doesn't matter if your IP changes and it doesn't matter if you play on the same IP as others.
What matters is if the accounts of the people that use the same IP interact with each other.

It doesn't matter if your IP changes and it doesn't matter if you play on the same IP as others.
What matters is if the accounts of the people that use the same IP interact with each other.

We are thinking in Trino's skills. Doing something well is a strange new "feature" in publisher's side. :D

Would be nice to get a mod to confirm what people should do with significant other's that play in the same household. Of course we are going to interact in game with each other...that would be silly not to. We keep the accounts separate and do not log onto each other's machines. Do I really need to go next door to get my neighbor's wireless internet password so one of our computers can be logged in through their ISP/IP?

Would be nice to get a mod to confirm what people should do with significant other's that play in the same household. Of course we are going to interact in game with each other...that would be silly not to. We keep the accounts separate and do not log onto each other's machines. Do I really need to go next door to get my neighbor's wireless internet password so one of our computers can be logged in through their ISP/IP?
They've said several times you should PM them about it if you play with someone in your household.
They'll check if it's not an alt and whitelist you.
They should add this info in the rules next to the alt rule but then again the rules aren't exactly well written.

They've said several times you should PM them about it if you play with someone in your household.
They'll check if it's not an alt and whitelist you.
They should add this info in the rules next to the alt rule but then again the rules aren't exactly well written.

I just started playing...who is "them" and where do I PM them?

The system does not block accounts used from multiple computers. I play on three different computers all the time.

The system blocks accounts that are known to be alting, botting, and hacking. All of these are manually reviewed upon appeal. I've seen a couple get overturned, usually with definitive proof that it's a "husband/wife" type thing but for the most part, it's painfully obvious when someone is alting.
I have many guildies that also play in the same houshehold, who have not been banned, because they play separate accounts and don't feed one main account. They have respectable gear scores because one of them isn't just farming ponds under the guise of "oh but my wife only enjoys farming ponds and she doesn't mind letting me plant ponds on all of our farm lands."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back