What's new

Improved Guild Buff update suggestions

My idea Would be to make it a bit different from what it has been while still giving people the option to play the way they want.
Meaning We could Give Each class Damage/Healing Bonuses but no Defensive Buffs, So that Only Defender has the option to take Defensive buffs like Damage Reduction, Toughness, Resilience ect.
That would mean that if people want to play Any Class, but would rather have Defensive Buffs instead of the Offensive once they could pick Defender.

As an example:

Type:
Mage/Ranger/Warrior

Move Speed
Crit Rate
Crit Dmg
Skill Damage
Magic Defense Penetration/Defense Penetration

Type: Healer

Move Speed
Crit Heal Rate
Crit Heal Bonus
Healing %
Received Healing

Type: Defender

Move Speed
Toughness
Resilience
Max Health
Received Damage Reduction
i like the idea, but I would think there should be no movespeed for the defender stat, instead it should be decreased. in this game where you can get received damage pretty high, there should be also dis advantage to it. just a idea, decrease by 20 %.

i like the idea, but I would think there should be no movespeed for the defender stat, instead it should be decreased. in this game where you can get received damage pretty high, there should be also dis advantage to it. just a idea, decrease by 20 %.

I Agree with you, but i think 20% is a bit much, maybe more around 7-10%

Adjustment by any means Guild Buff update,Maintain a principle。
1.Any buff should have a corresponding countermeasure!
2.Damage reduction doesn't have any custom buff to fight him now,In particular, the higher its base value is, the higher its promotion benefit is relatively,(0% damage reduction→5%damage reduction)and(70%damage reduction→75%damage reduction), their income gap is very large
3.Of course, toughness is the same as damage reduction, and there is no buff that can fight him.They both make tank and healer unusually powerful.
4.So.buff should be selected from the following points,
①Resilience,Critical damage and Crit Rate
②Defense penetration and Defense
③pve buff,Move Speed,Attack Speed

Bring back glider boost

It was actually based on an old item that still exists in the game, when you get 50k husbandry, buffed or unbuffed, you can acquire it from one of the bird cages:

1703057854129.png

Adjustment by any means Guild Buff update,Maintain a principle。
1.Any buff should have a corresponding countermeasure!
2.Damage reduction doesn't have any custom buff to fight him now,In particular, the higher its base value is, the higher its promotion benefit is relatively,(0% damage reduction→5%damage reduction)and(70%damage reduction→75%damage reduction), their income gap is very large
3.Of course, toughness is the same as damage reduction, and there is no buff that can fight him.They both make tank and healer unusually powerful.
4.So.buff should be selected from the following points,
①Resilience,Critical damage and Crit Rate
②Defense penetration and Defense
③pve buff,Move Speed,Attack Speed
Yeah i agree on the received damage.

we need something that counters that or just dont add the received damage to all classes. I can be certain that every other class would go for the received damage ( defender) just because of the flat 5 % reduction.

Yeah i agree on the received damage.

we need something that counters that or just dont add the received damage to all classes. I can be certain that every other class would go for the received damage ( defender) just because of the flat 5 % reduction.

I get the idea we can choose what we prefer? Which seems to imply that we can swap buffs as well. Note: we have not gotten any concrete info as of yet, so this is some guessing on my part.

As you point out people would want the 5% reduction and maybe swap for the reduction, we should consider something to prevent nonstop swapping.

Just in case we actually are able swap the set of stats, we should get either;

- a cooldown for swapping
or
- an x amount of daily/weekly swaps

I propose this because otherwise swapping the lv8 buff is too overpowered.

The guild buff should give out stats that are viable per class you play and not just be another pair of underwear stats that you can wear. Similar to what Luxy said above see below:

- Warrior -
> Small % of crit rate
> Melee atk
> Def pen
> Small Toughness
> Crit damage
> Melee Skill dmg
> Atk speed

- Defender
> Received damage reduction %
> Resilience
> Toughness
> Small Max Health
> Small received healing %
> Small evasion %
> Shield block rate

- Ranger
> small % Ranged Crit rate
> Ranged atk
> Def pen
> Crit dmg
> Ranged Skill dmg
> Atk speed
> Move speed %

- Mage
> small % Magic Crit rate
> Magic atk
> Def pen
> Crit dmg
> Magic Skill dmg
> Atk speed
> Evasion %

- Healer
> small % Healing Crit rate
> Healing power
> Received damage reduction (smaller % than tank)
> Crit heal bonus
> Max health increase
> Received healing %
> Toughness

*Melee*

1-Resilience
2-Toughness
3-Melee skill damage
4-Defense penetration
5-Backstab melee damage
6-move speed
7- Melee attack
8-Received damage

Last edited:
question about, we can activated only 1 of the 5 types or is this a general buff that we can activated for each? because if we can only activated one where would be the real "improve" if it would benefit only 1 class

Mage
1. Magic Crit rate (like 2% at max)
2. Magic atk
3. Magic Def pen
4. Magic Crit dmg
5. Magic Skill dmg
6. Atk speed
7. Move Speed
8. Received damage for Meele/Range

question about, we can activated only 1 of the 5 types or is this a general buff that we can activated for each? because if we can only activated one where would be the real "improve" if it would benefit only 1 class

We're still waiting to hear on that, but it does say "players choose" in the main post, not "guild leaders choose"...

Also see:

I get the idea we can choose what we prefer? Which seems to imply that we can swap buffs as well. Note: we have not gotten any concrete info as of yet, so this is some guessing on my part.

As you point out people would want the 5% reduction and maybe swap for the reduction, we should consider something to prevent nonstop swapping.

Just in case we actually are able swap the set of stats, we should get either;

- a cooldown for swapping
or
- an x amount of daily/weekly swaps

I propose this because otherwise swapping the lv8 buff is too overpowered.

We're still waiting to hear on that, but it does say "players choose" in the main post, not "guild leaders choose"...

Also see:
there is a little bit inforamtion missing, but Sparkle will for sure add the information (hope so) otherwise this "new" guild buffs would be a complete desaster if only 1 can be choosen for all

If there will be 5 categories specifically tailored to each type of class the stat values need to be lower or some of the stat lines need to be generic small buffs like "movespeed", "glide speed", "Swim speed" or "increased honor/vocation". Having 8 lines of stats that work perfectly for a class in pvp seems too strong if not tuned down.
Part will be generic.

Guild activates the buff level and each guild member activates the buff type they prefer for themself. Player will also be able to change buff type at Guild Manager NPC for a few coins. So, you can swap buffs as many times as you want but will need to visit NPC each time you want to do it.

Back