What's new

Is Discord considered a cheat software ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same I was banned for using "cheat software". I got banned right after the seige while in the raid and all I had running at the time was Discord, Teamspeak, Google Chrome, and the game. I also had FoV mod and KR font installed. I posted my appeal so we shall wait and see what happens.

Same I was banned for using "cheat software". I got banned right after the seige while in the raid and all I had running at the time was Discord, Teamspeak, Google Chrome, and the game. I also had FoV mod and KR font installed. I posted my appeal so we shall wait and see what happens.
Do you have any additional information on your account page?

I thought mine was for dischord as well, but got an update today saying 'speed hacking'

I run soothsayer and think that my teleport reset may have triggered the ban.

Discord is ran through a browser, its not downloadable software that can be flagged ........

it's not even detectable as being used ... They have an anti-cheat, not a system tracker.

Discord is ran through a browser, its not downloadable software that can be flagged ........

it's not even detectable as being used ... They have an anti-cheat, not a system tracker.

Discord is a dowloadable software. Who uses the website anymore its so slow

Do you have any additional information on your account page?

I thought mine was for dischord as well, but got an update today saying 'speed hacking'

I run soothsayer and think that my teleport reset may have triggered the ban.

I was playing Revenant during the siege without teleport resets when I was banned but, I do not have anymore info on my ban yet. Also discord is a downloadable software.

Additional information:
Speed hack, Detection under terrain Seriously ? Speed hack ?? I don't even trade run lol, i got like 100-200 proficiency there and what is Detection under terrain means? xD

I don't play auramancy so no teleports too , this is so beyond insane... speed hack lol

Additional information:
Speed hack, Detection under terrain Seriously ? Speed hack ?? I don't even trade run lol, i got like 100-200 proficiency there and what is Detection under terrain means? xD
Mine got updated as well

Reason: Using cheat softwaresAdditional information:
Speed hack, Teleport hack

I don't run trade runs as well I just P2W lol...

All!

Discord is fine, doesn't effect the game and Anti-Cheat system in any way.

Who believes he/she was banned but that's the wrong case, please post your Appeal in Reports & Ban Appeals: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?forums/reports-ban-appeals.20/ We'll check logs additionally.
BUT, please make sure to provide character or account name with your appeal or this will be returned to you with the request for this information. If you don't provide these details we have no way to check on any info for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back