What's new

Let's clarify or Bans of 11/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have suffered from an error for several days and no resolution, after 2 days without login I am banned lol. I have a folder with 250 prints of everything I found strange on the server, and it has EVERY time I've had this error.
I get those as well after every patch. You would have needed to "repair" your client to fix that. Im REALLY hoping that's not what they mean by a warning... bc I have several warning for cheating for absolutely no reason if that's the case.

I get those as well after every patch. You would have needed to "repair" your client to fix that. Im REALLY hoping that's not what they mean by a warning... bc I have several warning for cheating for absolutely no reason if that's the case.
I tried repairing, reinstalling the game, updating drivers but nothing solved, I think these warnings of them really are these errors that I have taken :c

Hello. Perhaps i can be of some help.

As i stated in my first post here, the fov mod that i've used caused me some trouble with the options of the game. All of it, i couldn't open it to change anything in-game. When i was instaling the fovmod in the AA folder, the bat patch file send me this message: https://i.imgur.com/Ew7g0Bt.jpg https://i.imgur.com/eHkYZ7R.png

I didn understand at all, so i "reimported" it as it asked, but it didn't work correctly anyway. Maybe it has something to do with the soundfiles? Cause again, i have no idea of what i was messing off. All i wanted was install the mod and play. If anyone understand this could explain to the ADMINS, i will be grateful.

Anyway, the mod is this one: https://www.patreon.com/file?h=8567864&i=922231

Sorry for the english and thanks for your time.
this is exactly the same as me, and like you i am banned for it. We installed whatever version of FOV mod that did whatever to the sound file, which for me personnally was not intention of doing whatever to that sound file, it was in the pursuit of finding a FOV mod that worked when this server still started.
I 100% remember getting a similer error message as to the one you have and deciding that that version of FOV mod did not work. i think shortly after Raiin edited and fixed a version of FOV that did work, so i patched over the previous tries instead of using default.bat. This probably left the sound file fucked up.

Edit: i can provide footage of me playing before ban if people or GM's do not believe that it was simply just a FOV fuck up.

Last edited:
Hello. Perhaps i can be of some help.

As i stated in my first post here, the fov mod that i've used caused me some trouble with the options of the game. All of it, i couldn't open it to change anything in-game. When i was instaling the fovmod in the AA folder, the bat patch file send me this message: https://i.imgur.com/Ew7g0Bt.jpg https://i.imgur.com/eHkYZ7R.png

I didn understand at all, so i "reimported" it as it asked, but it didn't work correctly anyway. Maybe it has something to do with the soundfiles? Cause again, i have no idea of what i was messing off. All i wanted was install the mod and play. If anyone understand this could explain to the ADMINS, i will be grateful.

Anyway, the mod is this one: https://www.patreon.com/file?h=8567864&i=922231

Sorry for the english and thanks for your time.

this is what happened to Lol as well.

My brother got banned for "anti-cheat intrusion, warned few times ::::IGN:::: Aohw". He got banned with the first false-positive, unbanned, and after getting DCed yesterday, banned again. I can say for sure this anti-cheat has some more false-positives that need to be fixed.

Hey @Sparkle

I think you could ask the people who were banned due to file modifications to provide their files ?

If get their files, you can see what they changed can't you ?
Maybe make the anticheat upload the files to a server once it sees it has been modified could help

yes make everyone unpack their game_pak LUL

I'll say this much. I know of 2 people on this list that I've personally played with since beta. Also played with them on this server and have fought tooth and nail with them making freedich run after freedich run for gilda stars. How in the world are they hacking AND going through all this trouble to advance in the game legitimately as well? Makes no sense to me. This honestly makes me feel unmotivated to play, just knowing at any moment I could be banned for something that I had nothing to do with. I really wish this would be looked into further.

Secondly, I STILl get this "device removed" error and kicked out of the game like 2-3 times per week. If you look it up on the forums, you guys are saying there's only 2 reasons this could happen. 1. I'm using game altering files. 2. I "definitely" <-- in those words have a virus. Guess what? I've not altered anything and definitely DO NOT have a virus. Now I'm just bringing up this point because nothing is always 100% perfect. Mistakes can happen and programs aren't immune from that. Please, look into this sound file thing thoroughly and either 100% confirm it's a "HACK" or unban these guys. Please @IronLady @Sparkle I beg you.

Device removed error is your GPU, if you're running an nvidia card or otherwise you should check your DX files and update all your drivers etc. Even go a step further and delete your DX9 and DX11 cache folders in the games main folder itself.

My brother got banned for "anti-cheat intrusion, warned few times ::::IGN:::: Aohw". He got banned with the first false-positive, unbanned, and after getting DCed yesterday, banned again. I can say for sure this anti-cheat has some more false-positives that need to be fixed.

This is the exact same situation that I'm in. I got 'banned' (really just the server itself kicking me, since no GMs needed to take me off a list) on Monday because of the anti-hack flagging my FOV mod, uninstalled the FOV and got right back in no problems. Then I had to force-quit Archeage right after the server-restart, and upon logging back in, got the notification that I was truly banned. Was this earlier thing supposed to be my 'warning'? Well, I uninstalled the mod. I got no more warnings and played perfectly fine for days. I thought this problem was resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back