What's new

Look for a guild, experienced and from EU

Cannibal

Hi all,

Only found out about ArcheRage today going through Reddit, I've always thought that if it was less pay to win and trion hadn't made such piss poor decisions it'd be one of the most successful mmos to date.

And now we're here! So a little bit about me, I played Aier just after Beta as a Shadowblade after adapting it from Darkrunner. I ran with the top guild in our server Black Lotus and have great experience with DGS, Kraken, Anthalon etc. What I don't have a lot of experience with is the economical side of Archeage. I swiped for the majority of my gear never a lot, best land I've ever owned is an 8x8 but back in them days I farmed golden shores.

Anyway quit until the fresh start server came out, joined a guild and levelled to 55 as a Cleric then switched to a soothsayer for raids. I've played Dr, primeval, Shadowblade, daggerspell, cleric, soothsayer all to a decent level but ended up quitting because of trions constant mess ups and a lack of progression.

So I'm back here! Willing to join a guild don't mind which side but I'll be donating at the start want to hit the ground running, there's a lot I can learn economy wise and a lot I can bring PvP wise.

Let me know when you're starting I have discord as well and tell me a bit about yourselves and lets get this started.

Oy oy!

Me and my hubby are also making a guild and donating a large amount to get kickstarted, would you be interested in joining Barcode? (the name will look like an actual barcode in game)

What is a "large amount" ? :0
Like a small amount but way bigger. Played for 3 years with very few breaks, know classes and routes in and out all dungeons and roles etc.

Me and my hubby are also making a guild and donating a large amount to get kickstarted, would you be interested in joining Barcode? (the name will look like an actual barcode in game)

That sounds interesting, how long have you both played for?

Back