What's new

Looking for Casual/Trading guild.

Shino

Hello, everyone! I'm on the Haranya faction looking to either join or create a casual guild as I mostly do commerce and vocation related things. Please contact me if you are a relaxed guild seeking new members or if you'd like to help me create one.

Last edited:
Hello!

I actually wound up leaving that particular guild. They were kind enough to pick me up but they were definitely seeking a hardcore pvp crowd...

I am once again aiming to make one of my own.

I see, well if you do make your own guild I would love to join! Let me know when you make one ^^

In about 22 hours, when our guild timers go away, I've got four people that are going to create the guild in my sig, y'all would be more than welcome to join us. Whisper me if you'd like the discord where we're hanging out in the meantime, or hit me up in-game tomorrow!

Random note: I think a couple of you are actually my neighbors ingame...
:D

Are you on the West?! Have you not heard of the West Wind Trading Co! Casual chill commerce/trade focused. We have a discord and use it often. We do dungeons, and of coarse will do naval pvp.. gotta deffend that fleet of merchant ships!

Are you in the East?! Fear not. We are willing to find a eastern guild that shares our love of gold and are willing to partake in non hostile trade!

I too am looking for a great commerce focused guild that also is interested in sailing the high seas! Crafting/Trading and everything that involves the ocean are my favorite things in the game. Send me a message via mail when you form your guild. I have a character on east called Castanica that I now mainly play as well as a character on the west that I am willing to play again if in the right guild.

Back