What's new

Lots of dc's

This happens to be a lot @Sparkle is there anything i can grab, logs or dumps that would help you guys figure this out?

I cant seem to relate the crash, it just closes the client hard like I killed it in the task manager.

Hi!

If that are just the random disconnects it's really hard to tell anything. May be just something with internet connection.

coming from the RU version of the game
this client seems to disconnect a lot more

iv noticed it happens most often with teleporting skill's or large number of players

large number of players isn't something the RU version see's often so this is crash is new to me

All,

As I've mentioned in my post above, if that are the random disconnects it's very hard or I would even say impossible to get a clue on them. There may be multiple issues and to find out what is the reason we need to know what is the same in all that cases.

I was having alot of dc's sometimes by the gods, sometimes it says that my client is broken or attempted to use cheats. Also at very random moments, like it could happen 2 mins after login, or after 2 hours of playing. I dont know whats the problem, i left playing till i see a solution or something.

Back