What's new

lucky points and regrade prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we're approaching this from the perspective of Trion Archeage servers where multiple accounts was essentially encouraged by the devs. In ArcheRage, multiple accounts are cracked down on, similar to at least what I've read of other versions of the game. I'd be interested in knowing what the scarcity of Lucky points is on non-Trion versions of the game vs ArcheRage.

Seems like the issue is that we need to come up with a way to bring new luckys into the market that a bot won't easily be able to do. Regular points and lunas will balance out with the queens changes, but that still bottlenecks regrading via luckies. I think it's super important to keep lucky points in an affordable range so that newer players can afford to compete and gear up.

Maybe a daily quest to get of a few of those golden ruins event 'stones' ..maybe the turn in for the quest could be a hound of kyrios soulstone + some coin purses or something like that. That way most players can easily obtain it, but bots won't be in CR raids. I'd really like to see a daily quest added that players can farm to get a few extra stones from the golden ruins event. I'm sure there's a ton of players out there just sitting on their stones till the next (weekly) event.

I personally like the idea of having an item turn-in based quest that involves those 1g worldboss drops that we all sell to a vendor anyways. Simple for a normal player to get daily, difficult for a bot. Then the reward can either be a few of those golden ruins event stones, or lucky point shards.

Just some ideas. Thanks for contributing.

Maybe a daily quest to get of a few of those golden ruins event 'stones' ..maybe the turn in for the quest could be a hound of kyrios soulstone + some coin purses or something like that. That way most players can easily obtain it, but bots won't be in CR raids.

That's a great idea!

Seems like the issue is that we need to come up with a way to bring new luckys into the market that a bot won't easily be able to do. Regular points and lunas will balance out with the queens changes, but that still bottlenecks regrading via luckies. I think it's super important to keep lucky points in an affordable range so that newer players can afford to compete and gear up.

Maybe a daily quest to get of a few of those golden ruins event 'stones' ..maybe the turn in for the quest could be a hound of kyrios soulstone + some coin purses or something like that. That way most players can easily obtain it, but bots won't be in CR raids. I'd really like to see a daily quest added that players can farm to get a few extra stones from the golden ruins event. I'm sure there's a ton of players out there just sitting on their stones till the next (weekly) event.

I personally like the idea of having an item turn-in based quest that involves those 1g worldboss drops that we all sell to a vendor anyways. Simple for a normal player to get daily, difficult for a bot. Then the reward can either be a few of those golden ruins event stones, or lucky point shards.

Just some ideas. Thanks for contributing.

This already has been suggested since hasla rift came. They never replied feels bad simply copy and paste from cr with increased difficulty but for some reason they struggled to fix it

Theres multiple threads asking for changes on lucky points. One of those being from Disrep where he asks luckies to drop from wb like Rangora, Cr/Gr bosses and a couple other WB. That would be a huge and wealthy influx of lucky points in the AH.

Instead, devs put lucky on Kraken, RD, Anthalon, Morph and Nazar..

Then it was askd for something to buff up Hasla so we could have the old-hasla-pvp and it was suggested that lucky points could be farmed there. They promissed even a couple new weapons to help players catch up and some lucky points aswell. We were so hyped.

When it was released we found out it was impossible to kill the rift..

Devs do make awesome changes to the server but in other topics they just ignore us :(

There are currently multiple ways to obtain lucky points present in game:

• Loyalty tokens players receive daily can be exchanged to Lucky points.
  • Golden Ruins weekly pvp event. Tokens you receive from each mob can be exchanged to luckies.
  • The Traders Day Event. You receive loyalty tokens as a reward that can be exchanged to luckies.
  • Hasla Zombie Apocalypse pvp event. Resplendent Regrade Scrolls can be crafted from the Tokens that drop in this event. Resplendent Regrade Scrolls are even more valuable as lucky points luckies are actually needed to craft that scrolls.
  • The War for the Diamond Shores weekly pvp Event. You can obtain Accessory Regrade Scrolls that luckies are usually needed for.
  • The Fishers Day Event. You receive loyalty tokens as a reward that can be exchanged to luckies.
  • Bosses: Morpheus / Glenn / Anthalon; Kraken; Red Dragon.
  • Purses include Lucky Shards that Luckies can be crafted from.
  • Goddess's Relic Chest. It can be obtained from multiple repeatable quests:
- Ayanad Library Stage 1​
- Ayanad Library Stage 2​
- Ayanad Library Stage 3​
- Encyclopedia Room Stage 1​
- Encyclopedia Room Stage 2​
- Encyclopedia Room Stage 3​
- Libris Garden Stage 1​
- Libris Garden Stage 2​
- Libris Garden Stage 3​
- Screaming Archives Stage 1​

Why not to add to Hasla and Cr/GR bosses:
  • Cr and Gr bosses already have good rewards and people work on them for hornor and use them to have their quests done. Cr and GR are small bosses and luckies are too valuable to be obtained that easy. Stronger players will definitely bring their attention to them as soon as such valuable rewards are added. That will be easy luckies for them. Luckies are too valuable to be that easy.
  • As for Hasla, once again, it has rewards that include even more valuable items that Luckies are actually needed for. No sense to add luckies if end item you need luckies for is already there. Mobs are strong as rewards are good. Nobody canceled raids and parties.

If you don’t want to do any of the following activities to receive luckies or scrolls they go for, then you can participate in other activities and pay for luckies on the auction. You can earn gold in plenty ways. Find your own way in game to receive profit and simply buy Lucky Points on the auction, in that case. Checked it just yesterday, all types of luckies are available in AH for purchase in good quantity.

This subject has been discussed and replied several times, due to it closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back