What's new

Make PvP Better - Lunagem and Regrades

Honor Lunagem and Regrade until Celestial should have chances buffed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nymphetamine

Looking into the changes until 4.0, i want to know about this community.

Lunagem bought in Honor Shop are essencial to make PvP balanced. Should it have chances higher?

Regrade until Celestial can have chances buffed to make PvP more accessible, balanced and less P2W. Is it a good ideia?

^ Agreed, no and no

Why do all these votes people make have only option of yes or another type of yes

Neither and no. It took me 6 tries to get 5 pieces of armor to celestial from unique, and it took me one craft to get my bow from unique to celestial. Celestial is easy. I remember the days of trying to get to unique and celestial with major failures regrading you back to arcane. Those were the days.

I mean, I wouldn’t be against a slightly higher chance of success on honor gems.
We are lucky to have such increased rates, but I still remember stories of people dumping 200k honor into pieces and ending up with 0 gems in their pants etc.

It would be nice if the threshold for brute forcing gems into gear was a little bit better than its current rate.
As for other gems and regardes, no way, they can stay as they are.

Why is there not a neither option this seems like a pretty biased poll. None of the chances need to be buffed get good.

Edit: Seems like a "No" option that wasn't there when I first posted got added in. Put in my vote.

Last edited:
Everyone is saying no... and I voted no... and theres only 2 no votes.....
*Looks at crowd*
Someone ain't stirring the Kool-aid.

Back