What's new

Mirage Island costumes

Tango

Hello people
I am new to AA and I still do not understand much.
I have seen the mirage island costume designs , and in my opinion they are very expensive, not because of the cost of GS, but because of the materials and proficiency they require.
I think that's why nobody has crafted these costumes yet (at least I have not seen anyone using it)
Now, from my ignorance, my question is: Can Devs modify something to make it more accessible and worthy? Idk, something like lowering the proficiency that it requires and the amount of materials, or being able to buy the costume directly, I think 100 GS would be a good price and above all, accessible

I would like to know your opinion ^^

regards

PS: if this is not the right place for this post, I apologize

They lose their exclusivity if they're not as hard to grind as they are right now.
If something is too accessible or accessible by everyone, it just doesn't seem exclusive anymore.

Hope you understand what I mean by it.

They lose their exclusivity if they're not as hard to grind as they are right now.
If something is too accessible or accessible by everyone, it just doesn't seem exclusive anymore.

Hope you understand what I mean by it.
Yes, I understand it perfectly, i think im going to have to settle for watching it only in the screenshots of google :p

ty 4 reply ^^

Back