What's new

models and textures not loading

Randaman

ive downloaded the game over 5 times in both the torrent version and client version and i either get a error wile downloading or it downloads and the game is unplayable because the only models and textures i see are my characters arms legs and eyeballs.

ive downloaded the game over 5 times in both the torrent version and client version and i either get a error wile downloading or it downloads and the game is unplayable because the only models and textures i see are my characters arms legs and eyeballs.

It will load eventually, it's the game adding to the shader folder (at least what i remember)

It should load in as you are creating your character (switching through options), if you have a character just load into the game.

See if the graphics setting need reselecting, best way to save them is: Apply them, logout to character screen then exit game from there.

If it still doesn't work do: Try deleting your shaders cache folder (while the game is open) and restart the game. The cache is located at \Documents\ArcheAge\USER\shaders\cache

Back