What's new

Moonpoint/Sunpoint Dupe Back?

boomshikaka

There are insane stacks of moonpoints and sunpoints all of a sudden on the AH. Price has dropped dramatically in the past hour alone. Possible dupe??

Attachments

• 12f614d164149fe8832a599e41d31dbf.png
    12f614d164149fe8832a599e41d31dbf.png
    289 KB · Views: 539
It was never a dupe, it's just bots that farm Auroria and then throw them up. Most likely the case here, please look into it @IronLady @Sparkles - The gold is going somewhere, I think we'd all appreciate it the gold was traced and removed from player(s).

Also, is there a point in using the In-Game report function? I've been using it on bots that I come across, but never received any mails back about them being taken care of.

It was never a dupe, it's just bots that farm Auroria and then throw them up. Most likely the case here, please look into it @IronLady @Sparkles - The gold is going somewhere, I think we'd all appreciate it the gold was traced and removed from player(s).

Also, is there a point in using the In-Game report function? I've been using it on bots that I come across, but never received any mails back about them being taken care of.
while its not technically a dupe it is most definitely an exploit

I spend a few hours each day farming mobs in Auroria, but all I've ever gotten from my purses is 2 Sunpoints and about 4 Moonpoints and Starpoints (and I must have opened about 1000 of the things) :(.

I spend a few hours each day farming mobs in Auroria, but all I've ever gotten from my purses is 2 Sunpoints and about 4 Moonpoints and Starpoints (and I must have opened about 1000 of the things) :(.
You might consider doing Braziers then

Back