What's new

NA or RU?

Zastier

Hi, not sure if this is the correct place for this, so I am sorry if I this is not a good place to ask this.

As for the question it self, as an English speaking player from Europe, would it be recommended to play on RU or on NA? Will the higher ping make the game unplayable? And will the language barrier on RU be enough to make the experience unenjoyable? If either option is not ideal, is there an English EU server planned at any point in the future?

Thank you.

Hello

The ping is not as high, depending where in europe you are, and there are programs you can use to reduce it.
Testing ping can tell you if its viable for you to try playing on NA and server IP is - 192.99.19.165

On other hand RU server might have better ping but the community is mostly russian so it could be hard to communicate unless you join international guilds.

I'm European and the ping is not great, and land grabs are pretty much impossible if someone else is around. You might have problems with the events because they are late at night for us. I'd still go with NA though, because I prefer a community I understand.
I wish they made the Russian server an EU server, though. Kind of sucks for us to have to make this choice and deal with negative sides for both.

I'm European and the ping is not great, and land grabs are pretty much impossible if someone else is around. You might have problems with the events because they are late at night for us. I'd still go with NA though, because I prefer a community I understand.
I wish they made the Russian server an EU server, though. Kind of sucks for us to have to make this choice and deal with negative sides for both.
Every second Russian speaks English these days so i dont see a problem with Europeans playing on the Russian servers

Every second Russian speaks English these days so i dont see a problem with Europeans playing on the Russian servers
The updates are written in Russian as is most of the forums, Google translate is not the highest quality either, so I found the NA server more appealing so that I can know what's going on. It is personal preference, though, so that's for OP to decide.

Hello

The ping is not as high, depending where in europe you are, and there are programs you can use to reduce it.
Testing ping can tell you if its viable for you to try playing on NA and server IP is - 192.99.19.165

Would you know if Mudfish would work with the private server?

VPN and ping reducers are fine to be used here :)
Oh, that is not what I was worrying about. The way Mudfish works is you select a game, and it rewires the connection to the server of the game, I was just wondering if you are aware whether or not the private server is recognised by the application.

EDIT: Decided to grab it anyway, seems like the server is a selectable option :)

Oh, that is not what I was worrying about. The way Mudfish works is you select a game, and it rewires the connection to the server of the game, I was just wondering if you are aware whether or not the private server is recognised by the application.

EDIT: Decided to grab it anyway, seems like the server is a selectable option :)

Welcome to NA!

Back