What's new

Need help: Main quest Chapter 33 step 6

CattleB

Quest name: nightmare echoes
It says I need to find three part of magellan's compass and one clue in the sea of graves, i get to there and find a chest then get the clue 'magellan's notes', then the quest mark disappear and i dont know how and where to find the three part of magellan's compass, can anyone give me some hint or tell me the exact location i can find this compass? I would be very appreciate.

Attachments

• quest.png
    quest.png
    154.5 KB · Views: 149
Magellan's Notes have coordinates. Use them to find the parts of Magellan's compass.

Magellan's Notes have coordinates. Use them to find the parts of Magellan's compass.
Ty for replying!

The notes I found looks like this ↓, but I cant find any coordinates on its information, it cant be used/read or printed as any book either.

How can I get the coordinates from this notes?

Attachments

• notes.png
    notes.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 129
I am here a couple years down the road, not sure what it's wanting. Have looked in the coordinates, high and low in the water. It's not expecting people to climb the boats is it? Would make sense to be down in the water... Spent several hours on it

I am here a couple years down the road, not sure what it's wanting. Have looked in the coordinates, high and low in the water. It's not expecting people to climb the boats is it? Would make sense to be down in the water... Spent several hours on it

It is indeed underwater, as I mention to bring stuff to breathe underwater in the guide to annoying quests that I made somewhere after this thread.

Back