What's new

New quest chain question

Malzie

What am I supposed to do after #23? I turned in the night wisps and now I have some wisp flares, but absolutely no clue what to do now. I must have missed something?

Any help would be appreciated.

Is it something that I cannot do because I am pirate? Some have said it picks up at the entrance to Ynystere but the NPCs there are hostile or do not have any quests for me.

Try clicking on the next quest in your log. Usually it will say at the top of the description where to go next. Find x person at x location.

If you havent completed the quest yet, use the wisp flare from your inventory
If you did, the next quest is in golden ruins. Talk to priestess of Nui there and have fun grinding dungeons

Try clicking on the next quest in your log. Usually it will say at the top of the description where to go next. Find x person at x location.
I tried that. It just says it hasn't started yet and fine a Temple Priestess. All of the unlocked quests say the same thing, and the temple priestess is just the Nui priestess.

AGmT0P4.jpg

Yes. I just picked that quest up. It's the Nui Priestess down by the turtles outside the camp. She has the next quest. If you don't do the dailies from her, then you will have to pick them up first to get this quest and you can just drop the dailies once you have it. That's what i had to do.

I figured it out. It was buried under all the vocation quests. I had to pick up 3 or 4 other quests before it showed up >_<

Back