What's new

Paladin for pvp

Copperfield

I remember doing alot more dmg with boastfull roar in pvp during the start of AA.

Build of mettle went also alot faster

Any similiar builds?

Paladin gimped? in 2.9?

Paladin isn't really gimped..it's just really only decent in 1v1 or tanking people crazy enough to focus you. In open-world you have no mobility and if you are holding your weight you will be burning through pots and food like no tomorrow. Fully buffed you will be somewhat unkillable but they will either bring a bigger group or you'll eventually get kited to death.

Argent is what you want or if you want Def then Templar I guess but you can't really run solo like Paladin/Argent.

Fully buffed you will be somewhat unkillable but they will either bring a bigger group or you'll eventually get kited to death.

this is what i want..unkillable with selfhealing but with medium dmg

Are there any other tanks in AA that provide this?

I played a cloth paladin in 2.0 freshstart that was a beast for small group healing in open world PvP. There are 100 other better options if you are going for a leather / plate melee dps. If you insist on vit offspec then look at dervish / argent. I would never play paladin without cloth personally, just using BR for some trip cc and utility.

I played a cloth paladin in 2.0 freshstart that was a beast for small group healing in open world PvP. There are 100 other better options if you are going for a leather / plate melee dps. If you insist on vit offspec then look at dervish / argent. I would never play paladin without cloth personally, just using BR for some trip cc and utility.

what other epic tanks are avail without vit then?

Back