What's new

Patch 8.5 Gifts!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ArcheRage_8.png
Dear ArcheRagers!

Welcome to ArcheRage 8.5! For this global update release we prepared gifts for each of you.

!!!Gifts become available only after 8.5 release!!!

Important! Gift can be received only once per account, so be careful in your choice of the character. Gift will not be possible to exchange or forward to another character on the account after you make a choice.

To receive your gift visit your Account Panel → go Services → choose the Gift button → choose a character from the list and press a confirmation button*.

*Gifts are available through the Account Panel only for the accounts that by 6/25/2024 server maintenance have at least 1 character of level 1.
Otherwise, if your account was created after - contact Sparkle, as you'll not be able to get it automatically through the Account Panel.

ArcheRage 8.5 Giftpack contains:
Balloon Pack 1
Bound Ultimate Elixir of the Hunt 3
Cloaked Lustrous Migration Talisman 1
Global Update Ticket 20
Adventurous Whisper 3
Bound Potted Plant Shelf 1
Festival Labor Boost 5
Fireworks Crate 1
Legendary Hero Token 1
Transform "Abyssal Creature" 1
Magic ArcheRage Flag 1
Hiram Streetlight 2
Daily Gift 1
Hiram Gladiator's Supplies 1
Sealed Fairy 1
"Like" 1
Nayah Luna Bubbly 10
Valuable Pouch 1
Hero Plushie 1
Greenman Decor 1
Devilish Temptation or Angelic Whisper 1
Glider 1
Custom Deer Mount (30 days) 1

Daily Gift – 7 boxes with various items that can be opened once a day.
Hiram Gladiator's Supplies – provides a set of Hiram scrolls, infusions, weapon and armor.
Nayah Luna Bubbly - big head for 7 minutes.
Valuable Pouch - contains: Merit Badges, Manastorm Crystals, Login Badge, Loyalty Tokens, Ewan's Rune Rank 1.
Magic ArcheRage Flag – 5 options to choose from: Wall Flag, Banner, Flag, Prosperity Flag, Balloon.
Global Update Ticket – can be exchanged to various rewards in the Festival Exchanger on the Mirage Isle.
"Like" - special item that allows you to participate in ArcheRage Idols mini-event.
Legendary Hero Token – Grants special effect for 14 days. Allows to accept mini-event quests on the Mirage Isle.
Sealed Fairy – allows you to choose one of 5 custom Fairy powerstone pets.
Hero Plushie – provides one random plushie pet from the list: Inoch Plushie, Eanna Plushie, Ollo Plushie.
Greenman Decor - provides 1 random Greenman decor from the list: Greenman Bed, Greenman Music Box, Greenman End Table, Greenman Vanity, Greenman Vanity Chair, Greenman Table, Greenman Chair, Greenman Coffee Table, Greenman Rug, Greenman Loveseat, Greenman Night Light.
Glider – one random glider from the list: Glass Phoenix, Indomitable Spirit Glider, Dawnbreak Dove, Corrupt Ally's Wings, Loving Ally's Wings, Feathered Hope.
Custom Deer Mount (30 days) - 1 random mount from the list is provided: Igneer, Iceneer, Mooneer.

Last day to request a gift – July, 8th, 2024

o_Oo_Oo_O
I am a new player and joined the server for about a month.When I finished receiving the 8.5 gift package, I realized that I had received it from another character,Wrong role.
I tried to change 2 accounts, but I have confirmed that new characters created after version 8.5 cannot receive gift packages
Some veteran players have told me that they can come here to try, please give me an 8.5 gift package. I really love this game
My character is working hard to upgrade again
My character name is Lsacs

o_Oo_Oo_O
I am a new player and joined the server for about a month.When I finished receiving the 8.5 gift package, I realized that I had received it from another character,Wrong role.
I tried to change 2 accounts, but I have confirmed that new characters created after version 8.5 cannot receive gift packages
Some veteran players have told me that they can come here to try, please give me an 8.5 gift package. I really love this game
My character is working hard to upgrade again
My character name is Lsacs
It's restricted to have several accounts. Please confirm which one you are going to keep. The rest will need to be blocked. If you are keeping new account created after release, gift will be sent to it manually. But before it we need to fix your multiple accounts mistake.

It's restricted to have several accounts. Please confirm which one you are going to keep. The rest will need to be blocked. If you are keeping new account created after release, gift will be sent to it manually. But before it we need to fix your multiple accounts mistake.
I have issued a subpoena to proactively ban my other two accounts
Thank you for your gift package. I have received it:D

Hello there, I created my account in game on Tuesday. New player here. Is it possible to still get the gift package or was I one day too late?

Back