What's new

People still being wrongly banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only thing that matters to me is people like me who have been banned unfairly, because they still have a lot of Hacker, and on the contrary, they seem to be banning more people who did nothing and leaving them, I missed the chance to help my Guild in auroria, I lost the chance to try to get ground and I still lost Lusca and Abysal, after all I was banned at the time the portal of the lusca opened on Saturday night ...

O único que me interessa é pessoas como eu que foram banidas de forma injusta, porque ainda têm muito Hacker e, pelo contrário, parecem estar proibindo mais pessoas que não fizeram nada e deixando-as, senti a chance de ajude minha Guild em auroria, perdi a chance de tentar pegar e ainda perdi Lusca e Abysal, afinal eu fui banido no momento em que o portal da lusca abriu no sábado à noite ...
Why the heck aren't you sticking with english.. this is not a non-english subforum...

I tried translating the first post and ran into some problems....

Image%202017-11-28%20at%209.55.40%20AM.png

neither one nor the other, both should be banned, but what is happening and who should not and who is paying the duck.

I started playing 2 days ago, and was having internet issues which my isp was aware of yesterday. Tried to log in a few times yesterday and would get kicked out cus of crappy/slow internet. I finally did give up and waited for my isp to sort the issue out. Tried to log in again and it said i was banned..... was totally confused... can isp issues with crappy/slow internet cause u to be banned??

Kinda lost as what to do now, ive messaged the admins and hopefully i get a response soon....

the only thing that matters to me is people like me who have been banned unfairly, because they still have a lot of Hacker, and on the contrary, they seem to be banning more people who did nothing and leaving them, I missed the chance to help my Guild in auroria, I lost the chance to try to get ground and I still lost Lusca and Abysal, after all I was banned at the time the portal of the lusca opened on Saturday night ...

I have the same issue

Banned for falling through the map planting cotton seed lol died first time ... freaked out second time cause I was swimming in water under the land. Hopefully they resolve this soon :) Amazing server other than the unfortunate ban for nothing inconvenience.

Banned for falling through the map planting cotton seed lol died first time ... freaked out second time cause I was swimming in water under the land. Hopefully they resolve this soon :) Amazing server other than the unfortunate ban for nothing inconvenience.
What was your ban reason ? in your account panel . is it Speed hack and detection under the terrain ?

Banned for falling through the map planting cotton seed lol died first time ... freaked out second time cause I was swimming in water under the land. Hopefully they resolve this soon [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]:)[/bcolor] Amazing server other than the unfortunate ban for nothing inconvenience.

Agreed, amazing crew and server stability. Just hope it gets resolved. I'm on the same boat. I am an enigmatist with boon & teleport reset and i was banned for "speed hack, speed hack." Two counts of speed hack, somehow.

What was your ban reason ? in your account panel . is it Speed hack and detection under the terrain ?
Indeed... I believe the exact reason was Speed Hack, Speed Hack, Under Terrain Detection. Lol unfortunately they caught me speeding while falling to my death... trust me I tried to slow the fall by flapping arms and screaming like a school girl to no effect. Lmao... had to recall out on the second one .

Guys/Girls,

Please post your Appeal in Reports & Ban Appeals: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?forums/reports-ban-appeals.20/
If you received reply but don't agree with it, please reply in your thread, we'll check logs additionally.

Please make sure to post your requests in Reports & Ban Appeals only as all the requests posted in wrong sections will not be checked.

Don't forget to post your account or character name with your request with your Appeal. Without this information we have no way to check on anything for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back