• NA

Votes: 102 48.3%
  • EU

Votes: 109 51.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blyce

Just saw that a lot of EU player would like to play in an english Server environment and I would like to know how many of the interested people here in the board are located in Europe.

EU, basically treating it as a fresh start to avoid the 8 months of progress on the russian client, as well as Q.O.L improvements such as english AH

I hope they will start also en english EU Server - even on this NA Server, 40% votes here are from EU player and in general its totally fine to play in NA. But the bad ping is really a problem in cases of pvp.... and this is a pvp game^^^

IronLady said, they consider to do so BUT the problem is, that a lot EU player start on the NA and have the problem that they have to start again IF we get a "own" Server.

Yea, NA is nice but...bad ping :/

@IronLady, it would be amazing if you can give us an awnser before the NA starts. We would be very grateful by donating a lot and also advertise :)

So rude :0 currently, at the Trion version is only NA and EU, I have no idea where the people play which are from AUS/NZ/OCE. Just vote on what of this both you would play.

Yeah, I tried this for a while and I absolutely would love to keep playing, but the delay is unbearable for me. Guess I'll have to hope they eventually release an international EU server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back