What's new

Post here if you're banned from using a FoV mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know that they were updating anticheat, nor that the fov mod would cause trouble. Therefore I could not avoid this at all.

Reactions: Lol
TFW people use a mod (even an approved one) at the exact time they are updating anti-cheat stuff. Smart move would have been to disable it and reinstall game before the anti-cheat update. You could have avoided all this.

they still would've gotten banned after the update

??????

TFW people use a mod (even an approved one) at the exact time they are updating anti-cheat stuff. Smart move would have been to disable it and reinstall game before the anti-cheat update. You could have avoided all this.
Since there's at least four different versions of the FoV Mod, I'm wondering if it isn't proving problematic with a version or another, but not with the others?

Mine, so far, has been fine. I'll log on in about an hour to verify.

Files edited by this mod :
scriptsbin\x2ui\option\screen_option.alb

Files edited by this mod :
config64\cvargroups\option_character_lod.cfg

If they find you modified another file, it's most likely not the FoV mods.

These files you provided are not bannable if you change them. If player received ban for file modification, then he/she changed another one.
We already said it multiple times, but once again, FoV mod is not bannable. Sound file change is bannable but there is no connection between sound and FoV mod.

the fact that i know i didnt modify any files and you cant get that through your thick skull blows my mind..... this whole thing is so dumb....... next time know your stuff before running a private server ffs uninstalled

Since there's at least four different versions of the FoV Mod, I'm wondering if it isn't proving problematic with a version or another, but not with the others?

Mine, so far, has been fine. I'll log on in about an hour to verify.

All FoV mods are fine. Also all the links to their FoV mods previously provided by the players were checked and added to exceptions. No bans for them.

the fact that i know i didnt modify any files and you cant get that through your thick skull blows my mind..... this whole thing is so dumb....... next time know your stuff before running a private server ffs uninstalled
I'm pretty sure they know a LOT more about running a private server than you do.

By all means, please uninstall

so glad i wasted about $100 on a server that the admins didnt know what they were doing thanks

baneed for not reason here.
iFQ9Oy6qQp6PdewkGBaYSA.png
i dont sell gold... i buy gold with credits. i donate lot of money so.... this just bad.....
ING: GrayT

i know for a fact Lol didn't use anything other than fov mod because i play archeage with him every day. sick anti-cheat.

skullknight status: still not banned

No, the smart move would be for the devs to approve a specific FoV and link it in a sticky and say any mod other than this being used we are not responsible for you getting banned for as it is unapproved.

i know for a fact Lol didn't use anything other than fov mod because i play archeage with him every day. sick anti-cheat.

skullknight status: still not banned
Yeah Sparkle was like Skullknight was and is banned, and im like, Im looking at him in marionople flying around, and Ive got video lol

The problem is that a lot of people dont know what they did wrong and are being punished. If some file was modified without us knowing tell us how to fix it and unban us. Its fucked to ban people who dont know how they have done something wrong. Im sure people who were really cheating were banned but this many people posting threads is concerning.

they are a lot people using hacks, i record lot of videos. posted on the forum and youtube. and guess what. they still playing. and i get baneed for update the client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back