What's new

PROPS TO THIS TEAM

Mojo

First things First,

Since the release of the Anti cheat system alot of people have been unjustly banned for no reason.
The lack of communication wase fustrating for some and angering others, I Highly think the Main reason for the lack of communication wase sparkle Being alone on this end of the issue. he had his hands more then full to help and make a official post about the issue and its resolvement So what he did wase investigate the issue he establisment the source of the problem and quickly used his magic Touch to resolve the issue To be fair it took some time but that time is justified. on this end sparkle wase alone and handled it way FASTER and BETTER then trion ever could/would This dev team is maybe not the most responsive or chatty bunch But they got there sh!t STRAIGHT

The resolvement of the issue wase handled proffesionally and Seriously amazing quick THANKS for fixing this issue AND to all you banned for Cheating or speedhack ITS JUSTICE BRO

THANKS @Sparkle Nice fix and thanks for the anti cheat system and actually CARING for the evolvement in this game i still have high hopes MUCH LOVE <3

They really need to get some competent moderators for the forums.
Ulfanor and Krowley are no longer staff and since IronLady/Sparkle always seem to be busy they pretty much don't have time to moderate.

They really need to get some competent moderators for the forums.
Ulfanor and Krowley are no longer staff and since IronLady/Sparkle always seem to be busy they pretty much don't have time to moderate.
I agree but give them time to find competent people :)

Thank you so much for swiftly reacting to this situation. Really applaud your guys' effort.

Back