What's new

Quick costumes question

Cynical

Hey guys i got a quick question..
I really like the Sylvas nocturne set on the marketplace cause of halloween.. hmm im kinda new on archeage so im wondering how do i use that, i know i need to image another equip with those clothes BUT my question is..
Will i lose it? Is it a one time thing or can i do it again once i get better gear?.
It's limited edition so i wanna know if its worth buying it.. I would love an explanation of that system, thanks in advance

i think you can remove the image item using reagents from a general merchant (i forget exactly what items)

people don't tend to use part image items like that because they are just bad try to get the standard outfits

use fusion alembic on the item to turn it into an "image" then you fuse the image and the item you want to place it on :) enjoy

use fusion alembic on the item to turn it into an "image" then you fuse the image and the item you want to place it on :) enjoy

Yes but hmm what if get new gear eventually? Can I use the image again or is just a one time only?

you then "image" that gear piece and then place it onto the new gear :)
there also might be an item to remove an image item... not too certain, id look it up

you then "image" that gear piece and then place it onto the new gear :)
there also might be an item to remove an image item... not too certain, id look it up
And what happens if you just "upgrade" your gear piece to the next tier? Will the image stick with it?

And what happens if you just "upgrade" your gear piece to the next tier? Will the image stick with it?
Nope, for example if you upgrade a piece of GHA gear from whatever grade it is to the next one, you'll lose the image. (NOT regrading)
Shitty ass system if you ask me.

Back