What's new

Remember this from trion?

Replace Trion with a new publisher

• Total voters

revival

Lol they claimed it wasn't incompetence... Pretty sure the private server launched with 0 issues... If a smaller company can do better than trion if its not incompetence idk what it is.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 4.25.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 4.25.37 PM.png
    600.9 KB · Views: 369
its far too late to replace trion with a new company, imo.
the game has been out since 2013
why the hell people are still playing AA with all of trinos f' ups and lies is beyond me
i can understand if you literally spent thousands of dollars on that game (which quick a few ppl have and shown proof)
stupidity on their part imo

i would say for them to come to this server, but they prob try their hardest to P2W here too...

its far too late to replace trion with a new company, imo.
the game has been out since 2013
why the hell people are still playing AA with all of trinos f' ups and lies is beyond me
i can understand if you literally spent thousands of dollars on that game (which quick a few ppl have and shown proof)
stupidity on their part imo

i would say for them to come to this server, but they prob try their hardest to P2W here too...

To be honest a lot of people won't take risks on a Private Server because it can go away quicker than official hosted servers can usually companies will milk every last dime until there is like 10 people playing and even then keep it alive. Not saying a Private Server wouldn't do the same, but they are prone to leaving after a certain amount of money is made or the game dev's start to go after them though I've heard these guys did something to threaten Trino and XL or something about leaking the files and they stopped bugging, but idk how true that is.

"I can promise you that it's not a matter of competence, if anything, quite the opposite."

This sentence is unironically one of the funniest I've ever read or heard.

With that said, we have already replaced Trion with an excellent publisher: ArcheRage.

Back