What's new

Royal Seeds?

I guess they need more of a use, then, maybe added back to the recipe for sunflowers to give them some actual value

there's always that one guy who complains no matter what positive changes they do... scented leaf was never a 1000g profit maker, even on trion it was always below 1g or even less... royal seeds is another department, because of the cheese larders - use royal seeds. So you want to F the people who are doing guild quests? Again? Just so that you can make a quick buck?

We had way too many complaints from the non pvp players on the server that we're using the Experia daily to farm pestiege. When 3.0 changed the mat it was costing over 100 gold to do one quest. So that change back to 2.9 mats was necessary to help that portion of the population on the server. Like I said we're watching drop rates and maybe scented mat needs to drop less.
It wasnt non pvpers complaining. All the prestige quests can be done in peace/safe zones. Everyone was complaining, especially the pvpers, who don't farm. Calm your micro aggressions, dood! <8D
I like the current drop rates and 2.9 material requirements. Trion/XL added a lot of extra crap in their 3.0 just to say they did something.

Personally, I think it's perfect where it is now. It was very unpopular for these mats to be added at all on retail, and the adjustments this server has made now has made it basically a non-issue.

scented leaves are all but worthless now, dipping to 15silver. i dont want them to be required for dailies, but giving them SOME use would be good...

scented leaves are all but worthless now, dipping to 15silver. i dont want them to be required for dailies, but giving them SOME use would be good...
I just looked they are 60 silver on our AH. In trion they are even less then that. Please stop complaining about trivial things thank you.

Back