What's new

RU Transfers

Enigmatic

@IronLady @Sparkle
When will we be able to transfer our RU server characters and what kind of cost would we be looking at to get that done?

This post is for those two admins not for people to say why its a bad idea or blah blah, they stated before that transfers will be available but I would like to know when.

Probably in 8 months time, sounds like fair game? That's how long the RU server has been up for, no? We don't need no 7k GS Russian right now.

Probably in 8 months time, sounds like fair game? That's how long the RU server has been up for, no? We don't need no 7k GS Russian right now.
The likelyhood of a 7k gs russian coming to an all english server is extremely low. Most of the english people are only at 4-5k

I would instant buy credits on de RU server, convert that to gold and Transfer :) But I hope they never allow a transfer like this because the Server population is fine and will be for a long i think.

I would instant buy credits on de RU server, convert that to gold and Transfer :) But I hope they never allow a transfer like this because the Server population is fine and will be for a long i think.

This pretty much. Official doesn't do transfers until servers are dead. We're not even a month in and people already wonder about RU transfers? Let the server be for a while. It's very populated In-Game right now, no land etc. They've had 8+- months of progression vs our 1 month, even if no 7k GS player transfers, the option is there for them.

Yea, if they open transfer from RU to NA I think its time to quit^^

Whales could buy in the early days of RU 30.000 gold for 100$ donations, at NA Server its different because ppl. donate much more :D NA and EU player just bump FAR more money into the game then average RU player.

I mean, an average NA guy has 4-5x more money then an average RU guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage

Even NA guys earn 30% money then most EU countries like germany, france etc.

All!

RU characters transfer will not be available at list for the next 6-8 months. In half of a year we'll consider on adding this option and its time, depending on the current game situation.

Back