What's new

Server populated?

Elim

I have been leveling for a while and other when I was in Halcy I have not seen a single in any zone. It sure feels like a ghost town... maybe Im missing something?

I have been leveling for a while and other when I was in Halcy I have not seen a single in any zone. It sure feels like a ghost town... maybe Im missing something?

Servers pretty populated, more population than the live servers. You can level super fast on this server so might not see a lot of people in low level zones.

We also will have 3.0 here being released at the end of the month which will bring in a lot more new players.

I hear people say "the server is dying" all the time yet I can't seem to get into the Halcy main raid and there is like 12 galleons at Abyssal.... Population is fine. - and probably always will be as long as Trion continues to screw over its players (i.e. forever). Server is fun just be aware we do not have clusters so less gear is on auction house.

This server is way better then Trion ever was and can ever hope to be. Server is not dying out and now we have 3.0 coming which will increase population even more.

(Insert x doubt meme).

You can't expect more people to join if no one new knows about the server.

Our RU server had a huge population boost when they received 3.0, also we have a promotion on right now where we reward users for help with promoting the server, but you would know that right since you seem to know a lot about our population. (Insert meme here)

Our RU server had a huge population boost when they received 3.0, also we have a promotion on right now where we reward users for help with promoting the server, but you would know that right since you seem to know a lot about our population. (Insert meme here)

That was an absolutely terrible comparison. You can't say or know that NA will experience the same results as RU.

Yes we see how well your promotion is going.

I guess I read somewhere that server is promoted by owners as well, not only users. That was a while back ago so, my apologies if I am wrong.

That was an absolutely terrible comparison. You can't say or know that NA will experience the same results as RU.

Yes we see how well your promotion is going.

Of course no one knows I don’t they are saying they know the future. What they are saying is that the data suggests there will be a surge. Unless you have data suggesting the opposite then present it. Now we both know you don’t, so Just carry on with your life you little troll.

Elim, lets take this into numbers you will understand easily and that should leave very little room for trolls

Take A.
1.) never played AA? then is nothing even possibly comparable to WoW for example, so drop that idea right now
2.) So is dead? nope but you won't see many people at low level places but end game part have no difficulty in finding groups but it won't be maxed out either.

Take B.

1.) Fuck yeah, I played official after 3.0 update? if you played after 3.0 at official until recently then my men you know the true meaning of a dead wasteland server but be at ease in here is booming in comparison, Luscas, Cr, GR, Fried, etc.etc. have lots of people to participate, this will not be like on official where only your crappy celestial lute song is there to kill luscas with maybe 1 red on a rowboat trying to take your loot.

2.) I quitted official before or at 3.0 update? then yes is low population in comparison to lets say 2.5 or 2.9 hanure or kyrios servers but still have enough population to find PVP relatively often and do all your fun events with no problem.

BIG DISCLAIMER: most people in this server would qualify as SA/NA, hence if you time difference is way too big don't expect to find lot of people online because they are sleeping or working, <-- this may sound obvious but most people whining about dead server and being retarded about it are actually from someplace in the SEA / Africa regions with up to 12h time diffs with most of the population, so yeah Sherlock at those timezones is pretty dead DUH!!!

I honestly didn't mean to start some big debate I was simply asking. Since I got to Auroria I have seen plenty of players so that is good. Looking forward to a surge with 3.0 when it drops.

I played on official till the first round of server mergers. Lost to much land and just called it quits. Giving this a try and so far enjoying it quite a bit.

only downside is to all the people who created other acocunts to snatch land from new players coming the one new housing zone filled right up in the first 3mins of land being unlocked luckly I camped my fkn spot for 6hours

Back