What's new

Server Question

Izod

I know the server has only been up for 2 weeks so don't bite my head off, but I was wondering, since the labor and drop rates are increased...the server will tend to move faster than an official release. Are there going to be seasonal freshstarts or is this going to be it until death? Do you plan to release specific servers based on patches like a 3.0 server or 3.5 server?

There is no problem with the server, I REPEAT NO PROBLEM...only a few people are obviously super swipers or getting extremely lucky and the overall gearcurve is 3k. The bosses are still contestable but when that time comes when only 1 guild is doing on the bosses, what is that plan? Or is it too early?

Hello, i've read some things from this forum and seems next: the servers are very alive, more than Trion servers, patch 3.0... this year not and early 2018 maybe neither, early-mid 18' maybe.

I guess boost are perm, because for them, this is how work this game, i am not sure but i guess is permanent, see ru, they have all this bost and have 8 months online.

In new server, normally p2w players, expermiented or donate players, do frist all, this works for all servers, official or not, and bosses i dont know, i have less 1 week playing here ^^

Back