What's new

Server updates 7/2: Replanting System update, Bug Fixes and Other Updates!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Server Updates + Restart.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 7/2 at 7 am server time.
Estimated maintenance time: 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Replanting System Changes:
    • Previously introduced Replanting System reworked for earlier announced (check 8.5 patch notes) list of Seed Bundles, Polyp Bundles, Woodlot.​
    • Except of Farming/Gathering/Logging button you also additionally get a new button that allows you to harvest/gather/chop & replant.​
    • New button will be possible to use only if you have same bundle type in your inventory. It will harvest and automatically replant same bundle type by one click.​
  • Other Updates:
    • New setting "Private User" that allowed you to hide character name is disabled.​
    • "Weave No Man Behind" quest is now available at Mistmerrow Community Center for the family quest "Community Center Supplies".​
    • It's now possible to equip Auto-Loot Battle Pet Orb on the Little White Rabbit battle pet.​
    • The number of Migration Scales required for Stat Migration reduced. Required number will remain the same as in previous game version.​
    • Updated "Crimson Altar" to "Mistmerrow" in the Teleport Book recorded portal for Mistmerrow for easier search.​
  • Bug Fixes:
    • Disabled Chapter 32 first quest. Previously it was partially enabled and due to it displayed incorrectly. Quest is from the later game version.​
    • Fixed Jola, Meina and Glenn spawns.​
    • Mistsong Summit can now be accessed from Instance UI.​
    • Returned solo entry for Mistsong Summit.​
    • Fixed the issue with 2 Goretusks simultaneous spawn.​
    • Cherry Blossom, Flaming, Glaring Eyes and Meow-paw Teleport Scrolls are now affected by Traveler's Blessing buff.​
    • Fixed a bug when Meow-paw Teleport Scroll couldn't be used in some safezones.​
    • Fixed visual bug with old Hello Kitty Roadster and Black Hello Kitty Roadster storage.​
  • Marketplace:
    • Weekly Marketplace is updated [LINK]

Other Updates:
  • New setting "Private User" that allowed you to hide character name is disabled.
Is there any particular reason this is getting disabled?

Other Updates:
  • New setting "Private User" that allowed you to hide character name is disabled.
Is there any particular reason this is getting disabled?
There are SO many ways this privilege can be abused.

The real question is: Is there any particular reason this feature ever existed? ;)

There are SO many ways this privilege can be abused.

The real question is: Is there any particular reason this feature ever existed? ;)
Probably devs were inspired by stories similar to "The game that I came from" where MC hides his identity to not draw attention to himself while becoming totally OP :D

On the other hand... how this can be abused? I don't know this system and where those informations were hidden so I am curious.

Probably devs were inspired by stories similar to "The game that I came from" where MC hides his identity to not draw attention to himself while becoming totally OP :D

On the other hand... how this can be abused? I don't know this system and where those informations were hidden so I am curious.
an example is players win trading in arenas without being able to be identified/reported

Back