What's new

Suggestion (Safari set, etc.)

Would you like these crafted sets to become available ingame via an NPC?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I have a better idea on how to implement them (Comment below please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kain

Maybe it's not worth the time to do so but would it be possible to implement the Safari/Feuille Sound set to some kind of merchant? These sets are from a level 20ish quest that you need drops from but you can't craft them until you're 52, and after you're 52 the mobs you need to kill won't drop the materials you need.

Which basically means it's impossible to get this set.

I'd really love to wear it as I think it looks really good so I was just wondering if you could make it sellable in an NPC of sorts.
(This goes for the Safari/Feuille Sound which are leather, Barkbridge/City of Towers which are cloth and Sandcloud/Suntower which are plate.)

Sure there are more important things to work on but I don't think it would be too hard to make this change, I don't know.
Leave your thoughts below.

@IronLady @Sparkle

Do you know what quest this is?
You get it automatically first time you enter Mahadevi, if you trashed it you can get it from an NPC right in the middle Mahadevi, forgot his name but it's hard to miss as he is on the top of some stairs.

Wts safari leather set. I've made 3 sets total before the change because I knew about it :)
Didn't know they were tradeable? You got a price?

You get it automatically first time you enter Mahadevi, if you trashed it you can get it from an NPC right in the middle Mahadevi, forgot his name but it's hard to miss as he is on the top of some stairs.

Didn't know they were tradeable? You got a price?

So is it possible to still get a full set? I'm on my lvl 30 toon. How would I get full set?

So is it possible to still get a full set? I'm on my lvl 30 toon. How would I get full set?
You can't, it's literally impossible.
You need drops from certain mobs, drops that only drop if you have the quest active AND if you're around the same level as the mobs that drop it. Which is cool and all but the problem is you can't craft anything until level 52, so... you can't craft the set.
And after you're 52? Well, mobs won't drop anything and not even having a lower level in the party will make them drop what you need.
Unless someone knows a trick to it.

I have yet to try it with a lower level in the party that has the quest activated. (Well, I didn't ask if the person who helped me had it activated but I assume they did since they were level 20 and just got to Mahadevi.)

Can't you keep farming until you get each drop?
The quest is stage based, so the first quest would be to craft the guards, which you can't since you can't use labor until 52. Which means you can't get the next quests to have the mobs drop the materials to craft top/shoes/etc.
So even if you wanted to get the mats before getting to 52, you can't. At least I think so.

Do the materials not drop if you have a lower level with the quest in your group? Just wondering.

https://imgur.com/a/eBzrU

I don't have a price on them anymore because I only have 3 sets total of which one I'm using. So I'll just take best offer. I bound the images onto typhoon t1 armor and they can be rebound onto any leather.

But it's super rare now due to 52 crafting requirement <3

Crap. How did Ninjadragon get them?
Crafting wasn't limited to 52 for the first week or so.
Do the materials not drop if you have a lower level with the quest in your group? Just wondering.
Like I said, they don't. Unless the person who helped me didn't have the quest which I doubt.
https://imgur.com/a/eBzrU

I don't have a price on them anymore because I only have 3 sets total of which one I'm using. So I'll just take best offer. I bound the images onto typhoon t1 armor and they can be rebound onto any leather.

But it's super rare now due to 52 crafting requirement <3
500g and a brohug. Deal? </3

Maybe it's not worth the time to do so but would it be possible to implement the Safari/Feuille Sound set to some kind of merchant? These sets are from a level 20ish quest that you need drops from but you can't craft them until you're 52, and after you're 52 the mobs you need to kill won't drop the materials you need.

Which basically means it's impossible to get this set.

I'd really love to wear it as I think it looks really good so I was just wondering if you could make it sellable in an NPC of sorts.
(This goes for the Safari/Feuille Sound which are leather, Barkbridge/City of Towers which are cloth and Sandcloud/Suntower which are plate.)

Sure there are more important things to work on but I don't think it would be too hard to make this change, I don't know.
Leave your thoughts below.

@IronLady @Sparkle

Its not a good thing, but other choice would be to lvl an alt farming the quest items and lvl to 52 and finishing crafting?

Its not a good thing, but other choice would be to lvl an alt farming the quest items and lvl to 52 and finishing crafting?
Please read my other posts, it doesn't work like that.
I don't get drops from other mobs unless I have the quest for it and since I can't do the first quest because I need to craft it then it's impossible, really.
Unless someone wants to try it again, I never got drops without the quest.

Back