[Suggestion] x10 Bundle Crafting

Allow crafting x10 bundles at a time?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

sociopathix

Suggest x10 Bundle Crafting in the farmer's workstation to make crafting bundles faster/easier. Suggested this before but it was ignored.

what u're askin is making a crop ton of new bundle rcps, which is not RLY needed... are you making 10k bundles a day to request this?
what is ur reasoning for requesting this? i understand why the livestock supplement was added in 10x form, because every pen requires that much to be cured... but bundles... there's just no point unless u making 10k bundles each day...

imo devs can spend time on more useful Quality of Life things, rather than making tons of new recipies for items (in this case seed bundles) that isn't that hard to craft quickly in the normal way (Dawnsdrop !?!) in reasonable quantities.

For example, just a thought: bundles for aqua-farming plants (Corals, Pearls etc) as a long term project/goal of the team that would be a huge QoL change rather than small QoL change suggested here.
The only reason I ask is that aqua farming is more time consuming than other crops in Farming and Gathering prof which has seed beds and bundles

Last edited:
I do think out of all the quality of life stuff that can be done having pearl bundles would help the most.

what u're askin is making a crop ton of new bundle rcps, which is not RLY needed... are you making 10k bundles a day to request this?
what is ur reasoning for requesting this? i understand why the livestock supplement was added in 10x form, because every pen requires that much to be cured... but bundles... there's just no point unless u making 10k bundles each day...

imo devs can spend time on more useful Quality of Life things, rather than making tons of new recipies for items (in this case seed bundles) that isn't that hard to craft quickly in the normal way (Dawnsdrop !?!) in reasonable quantities.

For example, just a thought: bundles for aqua-farming plants (Corals, Pearls etc) as a long term project/goal of the team that would be a huge QoL change rather than small QoL change suggested here.
The only reason I ask is that aqua farming is more time consuming than other crops in Farming and Gathering prof which has seed beds and bundles

It doesn't take that long to implement something like this. You just add 0s to existing recipes and copy/paste.

Beyond that, if I made 2,000 bundles in a day, I'd rather not sit there afk for 30 minutes to do so. Even with Dawnsdrop?!?!?!? it takes a long time.

As far as aquafarm bundles, sure. But that's not the topic of this thread.

Back