What's new

The topic stating the Seige Lagg issue is now resolved was deleted, what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannibal

I suggested an explanation as to what actually happened, what was due to change and what the staff's stance on the big flop the other day was after everyone involved was outright told "It must be an issue with all your PC's"

I don't understand why the topic was deleted after it was posted all I asked for was some sort of explanation.

EDIT: Urgh I spelled Siege wrong as well

I suggested an explanation as to what actually happened, what was due to change and what the staff's stance on the big flop the other day was after everyone involved was outright told "It must be an issue with all your PC's"

I don't understand why the topic was deleted after it was posted all I asked for was some sort of explanation.

EDIT: Urgh I spelled Siege wrong as well
Most likely taken down to reduce taking shots. On the other hand with the lag being aids that it was even for players outside of the castle siege (including me) it’s understandable where the frustration comes from. Although, on the other hand, Wanted claimed their castle in the first place due to lag.

The first 2 eggs were stolen from Buying Time. With Heedmar being the last zone to claim, all the players in one zone made it a total lag fest. No one could /target Indica during his entire channel. Me and my guild had all the same issue.

I just find it ironic tbh, lag givith’ the castle, lag takeith’. Shoulda bid a non-beta bid for your scroll.

Most likely taken down to reduce taking shots. On the other hand with the lag being aids that it was even for players outside of the castle siege (including me) it’s understandable where the frustration comes from. Although, on the other hand, Wanted claimed their castle in the first place due to lag.

The first 2 eggs were stolen from Buying Time. With Heedmar being the last zone to claim, all the players in one zone made it a total lag fest. No one could /target Indica during his entire channel. Me and my guild had all the same issue.

I just find it ironic tbh, lag givith’ the castle, lag takeith’. Shoulda bid a non-beta bid for your scroll.

I don't get what you mean by 'Bid a non-beta bid', I don't even agree that someone should be able to do it since sieging and defending is one of the fun parts of owning a castle it shouldn't just be free farm for whoever has an alt and can get money transferred there, maybe it's the wording you used I don't understand sorry!

I agree about how WANTED got it in the first place there were a few strange goings on that meant people should have had a harder time getting packs for it but Indica was the only person on the server ready last month for the castles when the start spawned. I'm not saying he deserved it because of that because that would be a stupid statement but I do see the flaws with lagg for everyone involved during castles it was a straight up disaster and we can't be biased in a situation like this it just shouldn't have happened and it definitely shouldn't have been swept under the rug.

I don't get what you mean by 'Bid a non-beta bid', I don't even agree that someone should be able to do it since sieging and defending is one of the fun parts of owning a castle it shouldn't just be free farm for whoever has an alt and can get money transferred there, maybe it's the wording you used I don't understand sorry!

I agree about how WANTED got it in the first place there were a few strange goings on that meant people should have had a harder time getting packs for it but Indica was the only person on the server ready last month for the castles when the start spawned. I'm not saying he deserved it because of that because that would be a stupid statement but I do see the flaws with lagg for everyone involved during castles it was a straight up disaster and we can't be biased in a situation like this it just shouldn't have happened and it definitely shouldn't have been swept under the rug.
Doesn’t sound like you had fun defending it. What I meant is you should of put a Alpha bid on your scroll knowing castle walls have not been brought up. Your guild did a virgin bid, then obv. lost from the massive numbers advantage at the start, and the super high extra dmg on the lodestone.

Everyone else bid on their scroll cause you’d be daft not too without any walls up. Also all Auroria castle launches have been like this, and sieges on a high scale have also been laggy even on live server.

First four were stolen by... not first two were stolen from.

These threads are unproductive and this one is already derailing.

I suspect that’s why the other thread was locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back