What's new

This Server and Community are Confused.

Archeage is a fantastic game. Trion ran it into the ground.

I loved archeage. I played alpha which was awesome. Once the game was released it all started going down hill. Trion is a very greedy company who little by little make it more and more pay to win. Also the constantly lied to the player base. The head start thing was a prime example. "exclusive items for head start players". These were available to everyone like a week after. It was the thunder struck thing that pushed all my friends away. (you know, when they put them on the cash shop). Also Trions staff treat their customers like crap. DDOS attacks all the time. Crap servers. Hackers running wild with no efforts to remove them.

I think the appeal here is new management. And they at least respond to people and make an effort. P2W is watered down here as well. Cash shop items feel available to payer and player alike.

Archeage was a gem that don't need a lot to change. Just a little tweaking is the difference between the best MMO i have ever played vs the fanciest looking mobile phone game with cash shop ever.

Back