What's new

[WEST] <JFK Was Flagged For PVP> Wants you to join our ranks! (maybe)

Leadership Centric - If you contribute to the guild bank you benefit from the guild bank, if you don't contribute you whine because you didn't get free things, all of the officers bust ass turning bundles for pots and running charc for oils, no excuses.

Green Pirates - Purple for profit, also you obviously don't know how to have fun or take a joke if you took the comment to "flag on everything not JFK" considering we are ALWAYS running with people who AREN'T JFK.

People are leaving to go pirate for Great White, and one was paid to. We lost 5 people, 3 of which we're sure are coming back 1 of which is on the fence, big whoop.

If you have a low GS damn rights I'm going to shove you on a tank and tell you to sit there, work on your gear and carry your weight or I'll put you where you're most useful, you want end game content? Get good then. The up to a 4k requirement fixes that problem tho so really not a valid argument.

Quick to offend: LOL literally everyone on the server is quick to offend, look at you up in here crying about the guild based on a bunch of rumors and speculation which is literally 100 percent gossip.

The Enquirer can chill now tho, like step back, we have a tonne of awesome players who bust their ass to bring content not only to the guild but to the faction as well so maybe you should put up or shut up.

Two weeks ago I was 4k+GS, I would like to join your guild ,You do not agree! Now I 6K+GS, I already do not want to join you guild
Because we don't approve apps through the guild tab, we message apps in game as they come up, if those apps aren't online when we message them we try 3 more times and then we decline. It's part of being a castle guild, we vet all of our players to make sure they're a good fit.

Back