What's new

What's the population of East and West like?

emilgebl

Like, is East or West most populated?

Just wondering which to play! I like to be on the side with less players in a pvp game.

It would also be nice to see how many players are online..

People are saying east has more ATM. But that could easily change.

there is a TON of players online.

Unsure. Seems fairly close, with west often showing with a bit more, but it just seems the western guilds are a tad more present and committed. When the east shows up, there's quite a few.

From what I see both are about the same in population, haranyans are bit more hardcore pvp and nuians are more pve based IMO

Ahh the age old question. how many arrows should I bring to battle, and how tall should I build the walls.

At MM, often East has 2x more people then west but i also was in MM where it was vice versa. Hard to say. At Diamondsores westside, I see often reds coming...

from my feeling, east is more populated - housing zones also were earlier full.

people on the west side says east is more populated and people on east say west, pick your poison

Overall it feels pretty balanced but if I had to guess, being a west character, seems like east has slighly more in numbers.

I feel like east has a lot of alts and bots though. Every bot I've killed so far has been east. Most east players I see are not really doing much, either.

I feel like east has a lot of alts and bots though. Every bot I've killed so far has been east. Most east players I see are not really doing much, either.
Exactly, all west players you see are mostly active so it seems like theres a lot ( we go events and such), while zone in east are full of afk or bots :D

Back