What's new

Which faction are you choosing?

What Faction are you choosing?

• Total voters
Going East side Rolled East on retail, went west on private server. Played both but i think i have a better time on east i feel the trade routes for materials are better. East siddddddeeeeeeeee

I'm thinking of going on Nuia for this; back when I actually played I was a Firran, but the landscape was just eeh.

I'm thinking of going on Nuia for this; back when I actually played I was a Firran, but the landscape was just eeh.
agree nuia landscape and towns are better looking but with east you know everything i right next to each other no running half way across the city just to find a carpentry workbench

Played the most on haranya and was trying nuia before I quit AA, so I think I'll go back to haranya for the good memories

West because 3.0 at the end of the year and I really do love Dwarfs.. :p like it's pretty bad I love em so much I wish I could make one and just like bring it to life lol

Nuia/West as always. Been a Nuian since forever so the trade routes and everything else is on the back of my hand so..

West.

Played East on Kyrios launch so I want to try something completely different. Maining different class too. Primeval to DR.

Back