What's new

Wild Grows

knifeear

I have seen faction claiming wild grows are illegal, and the only reason why they say this is because you spend the 10 labor. However, I think those folks are wrong simply because if it was illegal, there would be a way to report it, and no name on the grows.

Thoughts/Opinions on this?

we call illegal farm bcoz they are in the open world, there is nothing wrong with it, it's just the way we call it

well youre not paying taxes to the souvereign thats why they are "illegal"
when you use the public farm you arent paying taxes either
wild grow is another thing, Archeage has a lot of trees/plants that are grown in specific places, those are the "wild"
I get you but still nothing about planting outside the farm is illegal, you just run the risk of theft

I get you but still nothing about planting outside the farm is illegal, you just run the risk of theft
i mean illegal as in "lorewise illegal" aka ure not paying landtax to the king and so youre a poacher. i dont mean illegal as in "the staff will hunt you down and delete your account"

public farms have a limited amount of land and cant grow everything

again i mean it only illegal from the lore side..after all this is a rpg(mmo)

But you're only allowed by "the man" to plant specific things on the public farm. You can't plant anything you want. The logic is basically "if it's on land that isn't owned by a player or the government, it's tax evasion", and that's why people call it "illegal".

Back