What's new

Buildings and Land Questions

Ulfnaor

Elder
@IronLady

Will the Lunar/Stellar/Solar Scarecrow Farms and Treehouses be available at launch? Also, is the limit of 2 unbuilt buildings activated? Will there be parrot/owl mailboxes?

Actually, if at all possible, could you list all the things that will be available in the marketplace?

Last edited:
If they open credit transfer, a lot of ppl. would quit or not start because its a to huge benefit at the start of the server.

Trion made this mistake at first FS Server and even Trion learned from it.

If they open credit transfer, a lot of ppl. would quit or not start because its a to huge benefit at the start of the server.

Trion made this mistake at first FS Server and even Trion learned from it.
They already said they will have a policy to enable "unused" credit transfers from the other server. The reason why is that they just announced this server and some of us had just swiped money on the other server (it's not like a one week warning is that much).

The main issue, imo, is that this needs to be something that is limited in time. Otherwise people will funnel money from their RU account to their NA account and vice versa.

That means, I can sell now all my gear and buy a lot of credits on RU and have a big advantage on the NA ? Sounds interesting...

That means, I can sell now all my gear and buy a lot of credits on RU and have a big advantage on the NA ? Sounds interesting...
I don't consider it that big of an advantage (their cash shop isn't Trion's, for one there is no labor pot available on their cash shop besides in the loyalty shop), but yes, you're free to do so.

They still haven't announced what their "unused credit" policy will be. It goes against my own interests, but I'm hoping they make it at least a 2:1 exchange rate.

Guys, as I've mentioned here, there's a big number of items in the Cash Shop. I highly doubt I'll be able to list all of them, but you may see quite a number on the screenshots award.png award2.png general1.png general2.png main1.png main2.png travel1.png travel2.png

You can only have 1 per account so it not that big of a deal seeing that you can get the questiing ones and level 52 in 1 day.
It's one of each, unless NA is different than RU on that aspect in specific, which would be strange.

One of each means someone who swipes a bit can get three farms and two extra properties on launch. That's more than a bit of land if you place them properly to cover more land.

You can only have 1 per account so it not that big of a deal seeing that you can get the questiing ones and level 52 in 1 day.

agreed its not a huge deal, 2 farms from a player is not a lot, especially considering how fast you level and can no life a farm in like no time.

They've gotta make money somewhere :p You're getting free patron forever etc. They have servers to pay for. Its like $6.50 for both

If you dont like game shop items don't play here or open your own server and see if you can survive without donations. If you cant afford 5$ to get lunar/solar/stellar farms, dont even star here or get a job.

ON RU, I was able to place land with lvl 22. Do we have to be LvL 52 for placing land on the NA or can we do this also with lvl 10+ ?

Hope this is not a dublicated question.

Back