What's new

Buildings and Land Questions

Summary: we will got "full" real money marketplace content in the begining?
We can buy mount, battle pet, 2 farms, any treehouses, tons of tax certificates, any upgrade tickets, charms, BiS tradeship storages, armor and weapon tempers...

We can try this server, but I don't have long term plans here. This is too risky and vulnerable in the start...

fknYoza: credit is the real money currency. You can give "print money" order to the System using your money :)

Normal lands and houses are "Time gated" items, RM farms and houses are instant build/instant landgrab items. Your work is less valuable than your money in this System. Trino is greedy incompetent company, but they realized this problem too and they removed this items in the starting rush time. Do you want to be less user friendly than the Evil Company? :D

+1 extra question: using alt characters in same account is allowed? More characters will have multipled limits... And alt character can play gilda rush tactic. But that is irrelevan if you ban the account after the 1st gilda run. :)

so just for clarification, i create lvl 1 firran buy solar+threehouse from shop and i can place it istant? (with tax cert ofc) is right?

+1 extra question: using alt characters in same account is allowed? More characters will have multipled limits... And alt character can play gilda rush tactic. But that is irrelevan if you ban the account after the 1st gilda run. :)

You can make multiple characters on the same account. I think on the RU client you start with all but 3 character slots unlocked. The only ban for alts on this server is when you make an alt account(s) and do additional stuff with them.

If you dont like game shop items don't play here or open your own server and see if you can survive without donations. If you cant afford 5$ to get lunar/solar/stellar farms, dont even star here or get a job.

The issue isnt about swiping its about how advantageous swiping at launch is. You get 2-4 properties by swiping vs having to wait till 52 to place stuff

I dont think it is much of an advantage. Look, on Archeage for a land rush you need to have paid for patron (here Patron is free), that is 15 bucks assuming you paid for just one month. 15 bucks in donations to Archerage gets you 3200 credits. With 3200 credits you can buy a mirage mount, buy both farms, treehouse and tax certs. You would still have around 1000 credits.

So where is the P2W advantage?

Btw, just donating 15 dollars a month towards the cash shop (The cost you would pay Archeage to maintain Patron), would easily keep you up with any whales. Getting you wagon upgrades, regrade charms, and even some bling costumes.

You guys complaining about the cash shop are not recognizing how cheap the items are in comparison to Archeage cash shop. It is significantly cheaper and with no patron cost, the money you would put into that could easily cover it. If you really just want to play for free, go ahead, but a simple few bucks into the cash shop at launch is not a significant advantage.

The issue isnt about swiping its about how advantageous swiping at launch is. You get 2-4 properties by swiping vs having to wait till 52 to place stuff

WYURATL.png

Can I RP the wedding officiate in White Arden ty

Yes. I'm going to RP as a poor potato farmer who suddenly got rich on the potato market and then lost all of that money gambling on thunderstruck trees. My horse also died to those trees.

So just so we have full clarity, if we have the credits at account creation could we buy a mirage mount and stellar scarecrow, rush to a land point and plant it? Or do we need certain requirements first?

So just so we have full clarity, if we have the credits at account creation could we buy a mirage mount and stellar scarecrow, rush to a land point and plant it? Or do we need certain requirements first?

gotta buy tax certs too but thats the plan

gotta buy tax certs too but thats the plan
Ah okay still reckon I'll miss it I played a lot back in the day but I never rushed most I've had was an 8x8 in terms of land but I'd really like to get a good start!

You can't place a mining drill in public can you?

Ah okay still reckon I'll miss it I played a lot back in the day but I never rushed most I've had was an 8x8 in terms of land but I'd really like to get a good start!

You can't place a mining drill in public can you?

You can place majestic trees and mining drills in "wild". But you can't use them in public farms. Public farms uses only "listed" crops, trees and animals.

Back